Dietary Cook – Vancouver, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Dietary Cook within a high quality skilled nursing facility located in Vancouver, Washington. This facility requires a cook with prior professional food preparation experience.
This facility offers progressive rehabilitative and long-term care programs, as well as short-term and respite care services. It offers a range of services, including 24-hour nursing care and physical, speech and occupational therapies. There are various social activities including bingo, day trips, games, crafts, painting, movies, ice cream socials, and special music events for residents’ entertainment. The center's facilities include wellness center, and full-service community and private dining, family and living rooms. In addition, the building has a library and computers with Internet access.
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100 percent employee-owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty, and compassion. We believe people are always the number one priority. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Dietary Cook responsibilities:
• Prepares food for residents.
• Assists Dietary Services Manager in managing food inventory and coordinating activities of Dietary Aides.
• Maintains knowledge of therapeutic diet preparation and Food Service policies and processes.
Dietary Cook requirements:
• Demonstrated knowledge of high standards of food preparation, sanitation, hygienic methods of food preparation, storage, and safety.
• Current Food Handlers card issued by local Health Department.
• Prior experience preparing meals in healthcare environment preferred.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Executive Search Solutions is a national recruitment firm with a long-term care focus. Our clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) / Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, and Home Health Agencies.
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Dietary Aide Vancouver, WA
Vancouver, WA - dietary, aide, dishwasher, assisted,...
Medical HPSP Student
Vancouver, WA - medical, letter, doctor, vancouver, medicine,...
Portland, OR - cook, well, home, facilities, care, time, staff,...
Portland, OR - cook, high, time, experience, experienced, fast,...
Portland, OR - banquet, marriott, hotel, chef, cook, spa,...
Cook at Nursing Facility
Portland, OR - cook, cooking, kitchen, dietary, food,...
Lead Teller Operations Specialist Trainee WA Area
Vancouver, WA - operations, lead, trainee, dell, vancouver,...