- manage and maintain the system of filing records and important information, organize online and paper files for easy access and quick retrieval.
- provide courteous and professional service to guests who are checking into or out of the facility and to offer assistance to guests as needed during their stay.
- manage the correspondences such as the presence of email, voice mail, texts and regular mail.
- answer telephone calls from guests seeking to make or cancel hotel reservations.
- greet arriving guests, assign rooms, issue keys, and collect guest payment and billing information.
- answer guest requests for assistance and coordinate with housekeeping, bell service, staff and management to fulfill guest requirements.
- deal with guest-related issues and find ways to resolve issues to the guest's satisfaction.
- responsible for bookkeeping duties, including maintaining a cash drawer, preparing bank deposits and posting charges for items that guests may order or use during their stay.
- calculate the guest's final bill and collect payments.
Home - Based Working
Malaysia - email, home, students, money, e.g., part time,...
Malaysia, Ipoh, Perak - office manager, front office, office, front, hotel,...
Malaysia, Ipoh, Perak - recreation, community, order, programs, facilities,...