We are glad to have your interest in our post.
This is the description about SAP consulting roles in Japan.
Please carry on reading it below if you have any idea about that.
- Advising the customer on the best practice solution in collaboration with your assigned Senior
- Configuration and testing the solution in collaboration with your assigned Senior
- Identifying opportunities for the customer to resolve recurring issues
- Work independent and directly with customers and colleagues (functional and technical).
- Creating, maintaining and sharing relevant project documentation
- Communicating effectively with service desk leads, colleagues and customer
- 8-10 years of strong experience in SAP FI/CO
- Experiences of 3-4 full life cycle implementations
- Business Japanese speaking at least with JLPT N2 certificate
- English speaking at business standard (the same level
with score of 785 on TOEIC)
- Nationality of India or Japanese
- Immediate availability
You are most welcome if you find it suitable to you, and are willing to work with us in long term.
Business Analyst, Yield Manager
Japan, Tokyo - japanese, japan, sap, mine, exchange, net, a.d.,...
Head of Japan, Regional and Government Engagement
Japan, Tokyo - japan, japanese, develop, public, government,...
Vision Care Customer Relations Planning Staff
Japan, Chiyoda, Tokyo - japan, relations, microsoft, staff, customer,...
Wholesale Supply & Retail Pricing Director
Japan, Tokyo - japan, japanese, supply, commodity, trading, vice,...
Japan Teaching English & Talent work
Japan, Tokyo - japan, film, teaching, tv, english, cms, info,...
Japan for Talent & Teaching English
Japan, Tokyo - japan, film, talent, english, teaching, list, tv,...
Major Account Manager, Service Provider - Japan
Japan, Tokyo - japanese, selling, japan, above, record, quota,...