Looking for Senior Accountant in our Merchantville, NJ office. Individual at this level should have a minimum of three years' experience as a staff accountant and normally have passed the CPA exam and/or have 150 credit hour education requirements or Master's degree or currently pursuing. Seniors are expected to:
• Know and understand the reasons behind the firm's policy and procedures.
• Process technical knowledge sufficient to supervise staff accountants.
• Begin acquiring the skills necessary to develop quality client relationships and loyalty.
Accounting and Audit engagements:
• Demonstrate development of a command of GAAP, OCBOA, unique or specialized accounting principles, and financial statement presentations.
• Obtain a thorough understanding of generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques.
• Assume responsibility for efficiently supervising both audit and non-audit engagements.
• Begin developing a command of pertinent IRC sections and regulations.
• Become proficient at tax research, including knowledge of the reference sources available to the firm.
• Assume responsibility for the supervision of tax return preparation engagements.
• B.S. in Accounting, including 150 credit hour education requirement or Master's degree or currently pursuing
• 3 to 4 years public accounting experience
• CPA or currently working toward license
• Intelligent, motivated, team player
• Trustworthy, dependable
• Accounting, auditing, tax and research knowledge
• Sound writing and communication skills
• Comfortable with multi-tasking, being responsible for multiple assignments and meeting deadlines
• Ability and willingness to learn
• Stable work history
Benefits of our firm include:
• Our professional staff are versed in both audit and tax disciplines
• Operate in a paperless environment
• In the office, we are informal, diverse, and business casual
• Competitive salary
• Competitive health benefits
• 401K plan with firm contributions
• Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days plus annual comp time and/or bonus based on performance
• Paid sick time
• Paid Time Off for CPA Exam
• Reimbursement for CPA Review Course
• Early office closure during summer
• Firm paid dues, networking and civic/community events and CPE
• Partners very accessible and involved
Tax Compliance Senior/Manager-CPA
Merchantville, NJ - accountant, tax, c.p.a., accounting, accountants,...
Philadelphia, PA - accountant, accounting manager, accounting, audit,...
Accounting and Audit/Tax Manager
Merchantville, NJ - audit, accounting, tax, tax manager, c.p.a.,...
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - COMMISSION
Philadelphia, PA - desk, 100k, office, trainee, commission, abroad,...
Marketing Manager (cpa firm)
Philadelphia, PA - press, marketing manager, 100k, c.p.a., marketing,...
Philadelphia, PA - annuity, 100k, financial, financial advisor,...
Senior Tax Accountant
Mount Laurel, NJ - accountant...