Nexgrill is a leading global producer of gas and charcoal grills and grill accessories. It designs and markets an extensive line of high-quality grills under the Nexgrill and KitchenAid brands, as well as OEM products for several global retail partners.
Nexgrill is headquartered in Chino, California, and has experienced significant growth over the past five years. Additionally, we have offices in Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Africa, along with manufacturing in Mainland China.
Key Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Monitor daily activity of CSR’s in the Tech department, along w/ overall ACD system
• Develop all tech members to fully understand all technical components and troubleshooting as necessary for our products; to be the expert
• Training program leader; will develop and define training program materials. Emphasis is on hands on training. Training is to be modeled per company direction
• Coaches Techs to take specific actions to ensure customer needs are met
• Absolute final line of escalation for all customer service related issues
• Demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and excellent communication skills as the technical support representatives are the face of the company
• Function as the lead person on the Technical team to answer any immediate customer needs
• Identify and close any important customer issues. Serve as the last line of defense in customer escalations
• As a part of the escalation, accountability and responsibility to take severe customer issues by providing means to resolve cases with the authority granted
• Work to develop and build ongoing customer relationships and ensure a continued level of excellence within customer service
• Serve as the link between departments, supervisors, etc. to achieve the results per company direction
• Focus on individually addressing the abandonment rate % and adjusting the ACD system to maximize al CSR’s functionalities
• Assigned additional duties as determined by management
• Proven ability to close cases
• Builds confidence in direct report team, measured by their performance and ability to function as a tech in 3 areas:
o Hands on training with product: defined by service calls and investigations of grills with any issues/troubleshooting
o Reporting and trends: defined by the ability to recognize trends in grills and identify the source of the problem
o Technical troubleshooting: defined as the ability to properly troubleshoot while on the phones with the customer
• Desire for potential for management
• Lead by example for team on attendance, tardiness, and behavior
• Personal accountability to keep the tech team at a level where the leads and backups can perform seamlessly despite any attrition
• Personal accountability to train staff members so that everyone in the department functions efficiently, where performance is key
• At least 4 years call center experience
• Have experience on supervising team of at least 10 people
• Self-motivated, follow up skills/ phone skills
• Min. AA/AS degree. Bachelor degree preferred.
• Appliance or grills industry related experience is a plus
• MS Excel intermediate level
We offer our full-time employees great health insurance coverage with 100% paid premium. Our dental and vision plans are voluntary with low group rates. After two years with the company, employees will receive life insurance and long-term disability insurance. All full-time employees also enjoy generous sick and vacation days, holiday pays, and employee assistance program that provide 24-hr support for all life-work issues and 3 free face-to-face counseling sessions per year.
Bi-lingual Chinese Logistic Specialist
Chino, CA - chinese, logistic, producer, shipping, oem,...
Bi-lingual Chinese - Project Executive
Chino, CA - chinese, buyer, mandarin, executive, overseas,...
Chinese Bilingual Project Executive
Chino, CA - chinese, buyer, overseas, packaging, executive,...
Warehouse Lead - Bilingual English/Chinese
Rancho Cucamonga, CA - chinese, warehouse, logistics, bilingual...
Call Center Representative (French Bilingual)
Chino, CA - french, paint, telephone, call, data entry,...
Entry Level Marketing
CA - enterprise, marketing, team lead, territory,...
CA - hr, call, wage, commission, interviews, energetic,...