- Welcome and bid farewell to all visitors to the hotel in a warm and professional manner. Ensuring all guests satisfaction and receive prompt service and guidance accordingly.
- Liaise with guests and ensure a strong host presence at all times.
- Communicate in clear, concise directions, provide support and supervise Front Office to ensure the direction is properly executed.
- Ensure that the standards of service in all areas meet the required levels, deal with complaints quickly act efficiently and find suitable solutions to any problems that may arise, communicating issues the respective person in a constructive and clear manner.
- Practice leadership in the manner of moral judgment, imagination and courage.
- Assist the Front Office Manager in preparing the annual business plan, revenue generating and cost control strategies as well as controlling emergency situations.
- Monitor all outstanding payments and liaise with the respective department with regards to the credit arrangements.
Front Office Assistant
Malaysia, Ipoh, Perak - office assistant, guest, mail, reservations,...
Malaysia, Ipoh, Perak - hotel, banquet, sales, monthly, management,...
Credit Processing Specialist (Back Office, Night Shift)
Malaysia, Teluk Intan, Perak - gold, mandarin, back office, night shift,...
Malaysia, Lumut, Perak - chinese, sales executive, diesel, executive, sales,...