Our client company is looking for an experienced analyst to review Epic software and tailor the system to fit their needs.
You must be willing to:
• Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues
• Be responsible for developing/documenting the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with Epic applications; design/build/test/install/maintain those solutions
• Work with Application Managers/Directors/etc. and the entire Project Team, to collect/analyze/document business operations/workflow
• Analyze data conversion needs
• Provide assigned on-site support during go-lives/system upgrades
• Assist with all quality assurance processes
• Provide on-call support on a rotating basis
• Create reports
Requirements (MUST HAVE):
• BA/BS (MS or clinical certification preferred)
• Epic Inpatient Willow certification required, Decision Support certification desired
• 3 years EPIC experience
• EMR/RC Implementation and/or support experience (Epic experience preferred)
• Reporting Workbench Reporting experience strongly desired
• Familiarity with inpatient pharmacy workflow and pharmacy charging strongly desired
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or in the future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Senior Analyst, EPIC Revenue Cycle TP123
New York, NY - epic, h1b, edwards, billing, revenue cycle, cycle,...
EPIC Lead Analyst, Testing TP130
New York, NY - epic, courier, h1b, edwards, testing, test,...
Epic OpTime Anesthesia Analyst TP126
New York, NY - epic, h1b, edwards, implementation, anesthesia,...
EPIC Systems Integration Lead TP131
New York, NY - h1b, epic, edwards, implementation, lead, yes,...
Applications Analyst-Radiant TP132
New York, NY - epic, edwards, certified, ms, users, yes,...
EpicCare Ambulatory Analyst TP125
New York, NY - surgeon, epic, h1b, edwards, implementation, build,...
Applications Analyst, Periop/Operating Room TP128
New York, NY - epic, h1b, edwards, implementation, surgeons,...