Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Mechanical assembly and production of the Aero product lines, specifically:
o Layout, drill holes, and/or tap on base according to engineering drawings
o Mount general mechanical components and piping systems to a base per engineering drawings
o Be able to perform standard mechanical assembly procedures, perform rework, and repair of components and systems to drawing specifications on or off the unit and on manufactured equipment and products
• Maintain proper handling of GE tools and equipment
• Assist in general housekeeping
• Interface with supervisor &/or manager to give progress updates as required
• Occasionally required to work in tight areas, ladders, scissor lift, greater than 4’ high off ground.
• Basic use of computer to voucher direct labor multiple times daily
• Assist Lead mechanical assemblers and team members with ALL mechanical assembly operations.
• Properly use all tools associated with assembling units according to required specifications in a particular area of a production line. Tools include but not limited to impacts, drills, magnetic drills, drill press, angle grinders, sanders, basic hand tools (manual and pneumatic)
• Read and understand mechanical layout, engineering drawings.
• Follow all EH&S guidelines and policies.
• Perform other related tasks as assigned.
• Operate forklifts, man lifts, scissor lifts, and overhead cranes.
• High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a manufacturing assembly environment
• Must be able to read, understand and follow mechanical, engineering drawings
• Knowledgeable in the use of various tools including, impacts, drills, magnetic drills, drill press, angle grinders, sanders, basic hand tools (manual and pneumatic)
• Must be able to read and communicate in the English language.
• Must be willing to work outside under adverse weather conditions.
• Must be willing to work various shifts and overtime on short notice, in order to meet businesses’ needs.
• Must be able to lift and carry 40 lbs.
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
• Computer literacy
• Able to be certified to operate forklifts, man lifts, scissor lifts, and overhead cranes
• Ability to level or assist in leveling of units
• Able to follow verbal and written work instructions
• Self-motivated to work with minimal guidance and willingness to learn from others
• Positive attitude
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the major functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the minor work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.
Electro/mechanical assembler $13/HR
Pittsburgh, PA - assembler, electro, mechanical, hr...
Charleroi, PA - assembler, qc, assembly, shipping, mechanical,...
Cranberry Township, PA - pipe, welding, assembler, assembly, metal, machine,...
Leetsdale, PA - assembler, generalist, medical devices,...
PA - assembler, qc, assembly, shipping, engineer,...
Software Support Specialist (Multiple )
PA - erp, manufacturing, software, pharmaceuticals,...
Implementation Consultant (Multiple )
PA - erp, software, manufacturing, workday, chain,...