Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Mechanical assembly and production of the Aero product lines, specifically:
o Layout, drill holes, and/or tap on base according to engineering drawings
o Mount general mechanical components and piping systems to a base per engineering drawings
o Be able to perform standard mechanical assembly procedures, perform rework, and repair of components and systems to drawing specifications on or off the unit and on manufactured equipment and products
• Maintain proper handling of GE tools and equipment
• Assist in general housekeeping
• Interface with supervisor &/or manager to give progress updates as required
• Occasionally required to work in tight areas, ladders, scissor lift, greater than 4’ high off ground.
• Basic use of computer to voucher direct labor multiple times daily
• Assist Lead mechanical assemblers and team members with ALL mechanical assembly operations.
• Properly use all tools associated with assembling units according to required specifications in a particular area of a production line. Tools include but not limited to impacts, drills, magnetic drills, drill press, angle grinders, sanders, basic hand tools (manual and pneumatic)
• Read and understand mechanical layout, engineering drawings.
• Follow all EH&S guidelines and policies.
• Perform other related tasks as assigned.
• Operate forklifts, man lifts, scissor lifts, and overhead cranes.
• High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a manufacturing assembly environment
• Must be able to read, understand and follow mechanical, engineering drawings
• Knowledgeable in the use of various tools including, impacts, drills, magnetic drills, drill press, angle grinders, sanders, basic hand tools (manual and pneumatic)
• Must be able to read and communicate in the English language.
• Must be willing to work outside under adverse weather conditions.
• Must be willing to work various shifts and overtime on short notice, in order to meet businesses’ needs.
• Must be able to lift and carry 40 lbs.
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
• Computer literacy
• Able to be certified to operate forklifts, man lifts, scissor lifts, and overhead cranes
• Ability to level or assist in leveling of units
• Able to follow verbal and written work instructions
• Self-motivated to work with minimal guidance and willingness to learn from others
• Positive attitude
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the major functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the minor work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.
Charleroi, PA - assembler, qc, assembly, mechanical, shift,...
Material Handler ($13.47/HR)
Charleroi, PA - material handler, handler, shipping receiving,...
Night Shift Mechanical Assembler II
Charleroi, PA - assembler, qc, own, assembly, pre, ensure,...
Charleroi, PA - assembler, ac, wire, wiring, electrical, assembly,...
Junior FCS Systems Specialist
PA - matlab, avionics, system, systems, requirement,...
Waynesburg, PA - ncr, assembler, marine, oil, lean, mechanical,...
Human Resources Business Partner II
Monroeville, PA - hr, labor, human, human resources, labor relations,...