Marketing Director Enterprise Software needed! Job #3214
Location: Naples FL
Enterprise software company, has an immediate opening for a Marketing Director.
This is a great opportunity to get started in the high paced world of Cloud based technology. We are seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented individual to join our team in Naples, FL. We are focused on driving accountability and growth, balanced with promoting an employee friendly startup company culture.
You will be responsible for working closely with the VP of Business Development to establish and implement strategic and tactical communication plans designed to capitalize on market opportunities and generate demand. The Marketing Director will build a creative, integrated, multi-channel marketing strategy that builds brand awareness and reputation, provides a steady flow of sales leads, and measures the return on marketing program investments. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful, and have impeccable communication and leadership skills.
Ideal candidates have many of these characteristics to be successful:
* A craving for a high energy professional environment.
* Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Detail oriented, proactive, and highly organized.
* Research oriented to analyze our market and competition.
* Solid business acumen, management, and problem solving skills.
* Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic, self-directed and resourceful.
* Ability to coach sales teams on the benefits and values of our solutions.
* Effective time management, organization, and leadership skills.
Ideal candidates have the following experience:
* Working knowledge of accounting, ERP, or financial applications.
* Bachelors Required, Masters highly preferred.
* Minimum 8 to 10 years' experience in a marketing manager position.
* Exceptional knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts, and practices.
* Strong project management and performance measurement skills.
* Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives.
* Development of go-to-market strategies for direct sales and alliance sales teams.
* Development of sales, marketing, and product collateral.
* Ability to compile and analyze performance data to develop metrics that support decision-making for resource allocation and subsequent campaigns.
Your primary job functions and accountability are:
* Provides short and long-term market forecasts and reports by research, collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
* Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product.
* Measure and report the results of each campaign's effectiveness for senior management.
* Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
* Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
* Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
* Performs competitive intelligence research, compiles results, determines our advantage, and creates battle card collateral.
* Manages all aspects of digital marketing, including website, blogs, social medial, video, and webcasts.
* Manage the creation of all marketing collateral and sales support tools.
* Partner with sales and channel partners to support their sales efforts.
* Be accountable for measuring and reporting on campaign results
* Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments, and best practices.
* Manage effectively and efficiently multiple tasks and priorities.
* Proficiently leverage the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Travel as needed to meet with partners.
BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS: (Candidates must answer)
1. Bachelor's degree required. Master's highly preferred.
2. Working knowledge of accounting, ERP, or financial applications.
3. 8+ years' experience in a marketing manager position in enterprise software or related.
4. Exceptional knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts, and practices.
5. Development of go-to-market strategies for direct sales and alliance sales teams.
Please send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment and include salary, phone number and reference Job #3214. candidates must also provide responses to the employer's BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS
Lids Store Manager
Naples, FL - associates, store, store manager, control,...
FL - seo, digital marketing, social, marketing, digital,...
Community Relations Manager - Senior Living Community
Naples, FL - sales, manager, marketing, living, sales manager,...
FL - wine, advisors, bookkeeping, channel, marketing,...
Customer Success Manager
FL - dealership, dealer, voip, marketing director,...
Naples, FL - reports, area, field, degree, marketing,...
Bonita Springs, FL - marketing, marketing manager, discovery, living,...