RN Charge Nurse – Vallejo, CA
We are searching for an experienced RN Charge Nurse to supervise clinical services within a skilled nursing facility located in Vallejo, California. This facility requires a Registered Nurse for the Charge Nurse position. This is a full time Day Shift position.
Vallejo boasts a wealth of culture, attractions and events from the popular theme park Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, to museums, parks, music venues, art galleries and theatres, to the bustle of our historic downtown with its waterfront, shopping, nightlife and restaurants. One of the great small towns of Northern California, Vallejo’s residents, businesses and City Council are working together to help make Vallejo a safe and clean place to live, work and to enjoy all the attractions and events.
We’re proud to be a well-established, 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
RN Charge Nurse Essential Job Functions:
• Supervising the nursing department staff in the daily delivery of resident care
• Schedules job assignments and setting nursing unit priorities
• Providing direct resident care when needed, as determined by resident condition and available staff
• Working closely with physicians and the interdisciplinary team to plan, implement, and evaluate resident care
• Efficiently communicating relevant information (patient information, safety or equipment issues, quality of care concerns, etc.) to immediate supervisor
• Utilizing clinical decision support tools; facility protocols, medical reference materials, and sound nursing judgment, to perform clinical activity
• Facilitating the patient and family/significant other education process
• Addressing resident and family concerns with respect, empathy, and diplomacy
• Following policies for attendance, punctuality and overall dependability
• Promptly and effectively performing all assigned responsibilities
• Ensuring that resident care is provided per physician order in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals and values
RN Charge Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Part time RN Charge Nurse Vallejo, CA
Vallejo, CA - charge, charge nurse, .net, part time, nurse,...
RN Charge Nurse RN Full Time Days
Kentfield, CA - charge, manger, staff, charge nurse,...
Travel Nurse (RN) - NICU
Vallejo, CA - nurse, r.n., packages...
RN Charge Nurse RN Full Time Days
Kentfield, CA - charge, manger, staff, shift, charge nurse,...
Staff Charge Nurse II Emergency
Richmond, CA - ed, fire, vocational, nurse, lvn, dept, disaster,...
Pediatric Unit - Travel RN Assignments Nationwide
Vallejo, CA - nurse, r.n., ob, gyn, flight, vascular, lab, op,...
ICU RN Travel in Vallejo, CA - Travel Nurse Contract in
Vallejo, CA - r.n., icu, travel, nurse, contract, fax, money,...