A global medical device company has a 6 month contract opening for a Statistical Programmer responsible for the production and validation of Analysis Data Sets, Tables, Listings and Graphs for regulatory submission or presentations.
• Program, document, validate and review summary tables, data listings, and graphs for inclusion in clinical reports or presentations in collaboration with project statistician.
• Program analysis datasets
• Respond to data requests in collaboration with project statistician
• Develop program specifications and design documents under supervision of project statistician
• Ensure analysis data and programming code meet regulatory and company standards and are consistently structured to permit efficient programming, reporting, and review
• Collaborate with CDM and project statistician to review draft CRFs, databases and perform edit checks
• A minimum of five (5) years of solid SAS programming experience with clinical data required.
• A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field required. A Master’s degree in Statistics is preferred and may be considered to offset minimum experience requirement.
• Knowledge of Windows operating systems required.
• Good oral and written communication skills are essential.
• Clinical trial and/or device experience in an industry setting is a plus.
Senior SAS Programmer, Office based, California CA
CA - programmer, sas, sas programmer...
Jr. SAS Programmer
Irvine, CA - sas, programmer, statistical, sap, programming,...
Senior Statistical Programmer
Irvine, CA - programmer, sas, statistical, sap, programming,...
Senior SAS Programmer
Fort Worth, TX - programmer, sas, trial, tables, pharmaceutical,...
Irvine, CA - data, sas, analytics, team, experience, delivery,...
(MW9) Software Engineer (Frontend)
Irvine, CA - sas, frontend, ui, data, engineer, ux, backend,...
Princeton, NJ - sas, programmer, programming, analysis, project,...