A global medical device company has a 6 month contract opening for a Statistical Programmer responsible for the production and validation of Analysis Data Sets, Tables, Listings and Graphs for regulatory submission or presentations.
• Program, document, validate and review summary tables, data listings, and graphs for inclusion in clinical reports or presentations in collaboration with project statistician.
• Program analysis datasets
• Respond to data requests in collaboration with project statistician
• Develop program specifications and design documents under supervision of project statistician
• Ensure analysis data and programming code meet regulatory and company standards and are consistently structured to permit efficient programming, reporting, and review
• Collaborate with CDM and project statistician to review draft CRFs, databases and perform edit checks
• A minimum of five (5) years of solid SAS programming experience with clinical data required.
• A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field required. A Master’s degree in Statistics is preferred and may be considered to offset minimum experience requirement.
• Knowledge of Windows operating systems required.
• Good oral and written communication skills are essential.
• Clinical trial and/or device experience in an industry setting is a plus.
Jr. SAS Programmer
Irvine, CA - sas, programmer, sap, statistical, csr, clinical,...
Senior Statistical Programmer
Irvine, CA - programmer, sas, sap, statistical, csr, clinical,...
CA - sas, computer, sap, salary, programming,...
Director of Credit Analytics
Irvine, CA - visa, sas, analysis, experience, credit, data,...
Senior Data Scientist
Irvine, CA - scientist, sas, science, data, experience,...
Healthcare Economics Analyst
Irvine, CA - sas, analyst, economics, data, sql, claims, sm,...
Senior Analyst, Statistical Programming - Transcatheter Mitral
Irvine, CA - edwards, programmer, structural, sas,...