• Masters or Bachelors degree with 4-5 years programming experience in the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent experience
• Proficiency in SAS/BASE, STAT, GRAPHICS and MACRO
• Extensive experience in creating data tables, figures and listings; documents and the analysis necessary to support electronic submissions and publications.
• Demonstrated NDA, sNDA submissions and ISS/ISE experience
• Working familiarity with clinical trial design and analysis activities and knowledge of regulatory guidelines and industry standards (FDA/CFR, ICH/GCP, CDISC SDTM and ADaM)
• SAS® Certification is desirable.
• CDISC training/experience is desirable.
• Experience creating CDISC ADaM datasets and using SDTM datasets is needed
• Experience with creation and review of CDISC-formatted electronic submission deliverables is desirable
• Experience with SAS Drug Development is a plus
Provide statistical programming support to clinical trial analysis work and integrated analyses for regulatory submissions and various publications, posters etc. Support the Biostatistics function in statistical analysis including generating analysis data sets, patient listings, tables and figures for clinical trials. Develop and maintain the infrastructure for project files of SAS datasets and SAS code.
1. Provide statistical programming support to clinical trials for regulatory submissions and publications, and ad hoc or post hoc analyses. Generate analysis data sets, patient listings, tables and figures for clinical studies. 30%
2. Function as lead programmer on single or multi-protocol projects, and participate in project team meetings. Assume protocol level responsibilities in statistical programming. Review protocol and SAP, write/review analysis data specifications, etc. Interact with Statisticians, Clinical Data Programmers, Data Managers, Clinical Operations personnel and project manager to ensure the timeline and quality of analysis data and reporting. 30%
3. Independently validate SAS data sets and outputs from CROs or other programmers. Prepare validation documentation. 20%
4. Develop and maintain SAS programming infrastructure, macros and standards. Adhere to the company's and departmental SOPs, Working Instructions and Standards. Participate in the company's development and implementation of global analysis data standards, output formats, standard SAS programs, etc. 20%
Senior SAS Programmer, Clinical Trials- Remote/Home Based
NJ - programmer, sas, trial, clinical trial, embedded,...
Senior Principal Programmer
NJ - programmer, sas, pharmaceutical, max, data,...
Statistical Programmer I
NJ - programmer, sas, data, pd, trial, salary range,...
NJ - programmer, sas, department, lead, programming,...
Palisades Park, NJ - programmer, sas, qc, sap, statistical, study,...
NJ - sas, programmer, documents, language, qc, trial,...
NJ - programmer, sas, programming, science, e.g., data,...