- Develops statistical programs for production and quality control of derived datasets, data listings, data summaries, figures and statistical appendices for global Phase I-IV trials to support data management.
- Provides input in developing statistical analysis plans, specifications of analysis datasets, validation plans, and other related documents.
- Determines and researches statistical software upgrades and related system maintenance issues.
- Works with external vendors in order to develop or monitor the content and structure of statistical datasets
- Contributes to process improvements
- Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
- Provides informal guidance to junior staff
- Works with minimal guidance
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
King of Prussia, PA - programmer, sas, programming, pharmaceutical,...
Biostatistician with SAS Programming
PA - programmer, sas, trial, statistical, sap, head, ph,...
II with SAS Programming
PA - programmer, sas, pharma, statistical, trial,...
Jr. Programmer Analyst/Jr. Data Scientist
West Chester, PA - programmer, scientist, programmer analyst, sas,...
Senior Clinical Statistical Programmer ARDS
Berwyn, PA - programmer, sas, statistical, analysis, sap,...
Principal Statistical Programmer
Conshohocken, PA - programmer, statistical, sas, project manager,...
Senior Statistical Programmer
Conshohocken, PA - programmer, sas, statistical, programming,...