Location: Louisville, KY
Enormous Client is hiring a Sitecore Architect for its on-going, long-term and excellent project on Content Management Systems, and this project to be based at Louisville, KY. Inviting applications from candidates having excellent CMS experience and most recently with Sitecore
• 8 plus years of experience in SITECORE with Helix and .Net background
• Should have experience on Helix
• Candidate should be of dotnet background or should have knowledge dotnet framework
• Designing the Information Architecture of sitecore and providing design advice to clients for better performance.
• Suggesting and updating applicable design and coding standards align to specific standards.
• Analyze issues and implement solution using sitecore to resolve them for Content Management Systems
• Performing Functional Reviews for the various Sitecore modules and ensure best practices has been used while implementing and leveraging dot net with sitecore features to complete the requirements
• Setting up deployment environment for the assembly test, product test, and performance test.
• Check that system is unit tested and verified according to requirements