-Candidate must possess at least a College Degree, Registered Engineering (Electrical)
-30-39 years old
-At least 3 year(s) of working experience is required for the position
-Applicants must be willing to work in any sites
Knowledge, Experience, Education Required
1) Engineering and Technology -- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
2) Computers and Electronics -- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
3) Mathematics -- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
4) English Language -- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
5) Design -- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
1) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
2) Troubleshooting -- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
3) Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
4) Reading Comprehension -- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
5) Technology Design -- Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
6) Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
7) Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
8) Systems Analysis -- Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
9) Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
10) Time Management -- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
11) Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
12) Equipment Selection -- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
13) Learning Strategies -- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
14) Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
15) Systems Evaluation -- Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
16) Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve problems.
17) Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
18) Writing -- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
19) Science -- Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
20) Service Orientation -- Actively looking for ways to help people.
21) Operation and Control -- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
22) Management of Personnel Resources -- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
23) Operations Analysis -- Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
24) Management of Financial Resources -- Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
25) Quality Control Analysis -- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
26) Management of Material Resources -- Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
27) Installation -- Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
Supervise and train project team members as necessary.
testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
writing reports and documentation
analyzing and interpreting data
attending meetings and giving presentations.
Plan layout of electric power generating plants and distribution lines and stations.
Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment and major repairs.
Develop budgets, estimating labor, material, and construction costs.
Compile data and write reports regarding existing and potential engineering studies and projects.
Collect data relating to commercial and residential development, population, and power system interconnection to determine operating efficiency of electrical systems.
Conduct field surveys and study maps, graphs, diagrams, and other data to identify and correct power system problems.
Philippines, Parañaque, NCR - ncr, electrical engineer, electrical, clerk,...
Philippines, Parañaque, NCR - ncr, electrical engineer, electrical, ph, engineer...
Project Engineer (Ee, Ece, Me)
Philippines, Makati, NCR - project engineer, ece, ncr, project, quality,...
Mechanical Engineer & Electrical Engineer
Philippines, Makati, NCR - electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, ncr,...
Power Plant Operator
Philippines, Manila, NCR - power plant, ncr, plant, operator...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - electrical engineer, ncr, electrical, testing,...
Quality Control/Research and Development Assistant
Philippines, Caloocan, NCR - ncr, qc, raw, plant, packaging, bulacan, caloocan,...