We are currently recruiting for Pediatric Registrar doctors to Ireland. We have many such vacancies throughout Ireland.
• Participate as a member of a multi-disciplinary team in the provision of medical care to patients;
• diagnose and treat patients;
• ensure that duties and functions are undertaken in a manner that prioritizes the safety and well-being of patients;
• assess patients on admission and/or discharge as required and write detailed reports in the case notes;
• order and interpret diagnostic tests;
• initiate and monitor treatment;
• attend clinics and participate in relevant meetings, case conferences and ward rounds; followed by documentation of findings on each patients chart; follow through with actions arising from the round;
• perform other duties as required by the supervising Consultant / Clinical Director / Employer
• Fluent English, IELTS language certificate may be required
• IMC registration (or prepared to register at once when offered a post)
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Competitive salaries depending on experience + overtime
• Relocation assistance
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us by sending your CV now!
Emergency Medicine Registrar doctors, Ireland
Ireland, Cork, County Cork - registrar, emergency medicine, doctors, ielts,...
Homecare Nursing case in Glanworth Co Cork
Ireland, Glanworth, County Cork - case, co, homecare, aba, registered,...
Senior IT Leader Supply Chain
Ireland, Cork, Cork - chain, it, supply chain, supply, sap, lead, leader,...
Qualified RGN/RIDN in Leamlara Co Cork
Ireland, Leamlara, County Cork - co, night shift, abuse, aba, homecare, infection,...
RGN/RPN Leamlara, Co Cork
Ireland, Leamlara, County Cork - abuse, infection, feed, co, infection control,...
Qualified RGN for Homecare in Macroom Co Cork
Ireland, Macroom, County Cork - homecare, co, aba, mail, union, medication, nurse,...