Position: LCMS Technologist or Scientist – Full Time – Miami, Florida
We need a Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) or Technologist (MLT)
* About 9 to 12 months experience with the AB Sciex Analyzer.
* Performing validation testing procedures on analytes using liquid chromatography-mass spectroscopy (LCMS).
* Preparing specimens for LCMS analysis using dilution or enzymatic hydrolysis procedures.
* Overseeing LCMS daily maintenance, operation, and basic troubleshooting.
* Running patient samples and analyzing results in accordance with the laboratory’s standard operating procedures.
* Documenting properly for compliance in accordance with COLA regulatory requirements and assisting with inspection readiness for the laboratory.
* Generating sample run lists from the laboratory’s information management system (LIMS).
* Reviewing and quantifying all instrument data before uploading results into the laboratory’s LIMS.
* Licensed as a Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) or Technologist (MLT) with ASCP and as a clinical technologist in the state of Florida.
* Strong teamwork and communication skills a plus.
* Ability to rotate into other sections of the lab as needed that include general chemistry, immunology, hematology, and cytogenetics.
* Minimum education is a bachelor’s of science in chemistry, biology, medical technology, or other related field.
Contact or email me with resume at email@example.com
QC Associate Scientist
Miami, FL - qc, scientist, instrumentation, hplc, chemistry,...
Development Scientist - - TV
Miami, FL - scientist, technologist, laboratory,...
MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST I
Miami, FL - scientist, vacancies, laboratory,...
AHCA - - BIOLOGICAL SCIENTIST III - - OPEN COMPETITIVE
Miami, FL - scientist, technologist, certified medical,...
Development Scientist, Senior
Miami, FL - scientist, instrument, laboratory, hematology,...
Senior Development Scientist - Flow Cytometry
Miami, FL - scientist, instrument, access, workforce, transfer,...
Miami, FL - technologist, medical technologist, phlebotomy,...