Position: LCMS Technologist or Scientist – Full Time – Miami, Florida
We need a Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) or Technologist (MLT)
* About 9 to 12 months experience with the AB Sciex Analyzer.
* Performing validation testing procedures on analytes using liquid chromatography-mass spectroscopy (LCMS).
* Preparing specimens for LCMS analysis using dilution or enzymatic hydrolysis procedures.
* Overseeing LCMS daily maintenance, operation, and basic troubleshooting.
* Running patient samples and analyzing results in accordance with the laboratory’s standard operating procedures.
* Documenting properly for compliance in accordance with COLA regulatory requirements and assisting with inspection readiness for the laboratory.
* Generating sample run lists from the laboratory’s information management system (LIMS).
* Reviewing and quantifying all instrument data before uploading results into the laboratory’s LIMS.
* Licensed as a Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) or Technologist (MLT) with ASCP and as a clinical technologist in the state of Florida.
* Strong teamwork and communication skills a plus.
* Ability to rotate into other sections of the lab as needed that include general chemistry, immunology, hematology, and cytogenetics.
* Minimum education is a bachelor’s of science in chemistry, biology, medical technology, or other related field.
Contact or email me with resume at email@example.com
Supervisory Medical Technologist (Outpatient Phlebotomy Laboratory)
Miami, FL - microbiology, technologist, biology, chemistry,...
QC Associate Scientist
Miami, FL - qc, scientist, instrumentation, hplc, chemistry,...
Miami, FL - instrumentation, technologist, plastic, sterile,...
Miami, FL - plastic, instrumentation, technologist,...
Miami Beach, FL - technologist, radiologic, radiologist, medicine,...
Surgical Technologist - Operating Room - Travel
Miami, FL - technologist, surgical technologist, instruments,...
Medical Technologist (Night Shift)
Miami Beach, FL - technologist, blood, clinical laboratory,...