Job # 1147 Sr. Field Engineers/DCS, I&C and Ovation - 3 positions in PA
We are the world’s fast-growing, internationally recognized engineering consulting firm and because we are growing quickly, we have to enlarge our team. We are now hiring for three openings for Sr. Field Engineers with experience in DCS Systems and Instrumentation & Controls.
Two of these openings require strong Ovation trouble-shooting and organizational skills and good communication skills to update customers and management on site conditions and issues.
Other responsibilities include for our Sr. Field Engineers/DCS, I&C and Ovation roles:
• Support installation, startup and commission activities
• Provide technical direction and engineering support
• Provide product field support
• Develop and maintain customer relations
• Good oral and written communications skills
• Implementation of control system database, graphics, and logic
• Field verification of the existing terminations and plant documentation
Key requirements for our Sr. Field Engineer/DCS, I&C and Ovation roles:
1. a BS in engineering or the equivalent
2. 3 – 7 years
The position require 75% travel.
The third position, and most senior level opening – Sr. Field Engineer/DCS, I&C and Ovation
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
• Provide technical leadership, guidance, and coordination of a wide variety of field
engineering projects encompassing company product lines, which require expert knowledge
• Lead the planning, design, implementation, test and startup of complex control systems
• Provide commercial and technical guidance to lower coded field engineers
• Provide marketing support in the quest for new business
• Perform complex engineering functions within established budget and schedule constraints
• Prepare complex innovative and technical descriptions and cost estimates
• Provide technical guidance and/or direction regarding complex engineering issues
• Direct projects in all phases of design, development, installation and startup
• Interface with customers on all project technical issues
• Broad knowledge of engineering principles and expert knowledge of applications in field of
Must display a high degree of ingenuity, resourcefulness, and competence in day-to-day field engineering activities.
The position requires
1. A BSEE/BSEET/BSME/BSCE/BS Computer Science or equivalent
2. Minimum of 3-10 years of direct field/process related experience .
3. A PE and or PMP is desirable.
The position requires up to 75% travel.
Salary/Benefit Information attached to our Sr. Field Engineer/DCS, I&C and Ovation Engineering roles:
1. Competitive Salary (DOE)
2. Full Benefits
3. Relocation (for ideal candidate)
6. Solid Career growth path
11. Car allowance or a company car
12. An extraordinary career path
Job Application Instructions for our Sr. Field Engineer/DCS, I&C and Ovation Roles:
1. Qualified applicants may submit their resume to email@example.com.
2. After submitting your resume, please allow 24 hours for reviewing your background.
3. If you do not receive our response (after 24 hours), please call 646 250 8103
4. No thirds parties or “corp to corp” request can be entertained at this time.
Architectural Sales, Hartford, CT #1387
Hartford, CT - architectural, aluminum, construction, sales,...
DCS & I&C Project Engineering Chicago, IL # 1122
Chicago, IL - power plant, dcs, plc, commissioning, chemical,...
Field Engineer DCS Start UP - NJ (or anywhere in US NE) #ID 1077
Newark, NJ - dcs, engineer, field engineer, turbine,...
Electrical Engineer - Heavy PLC and HMI, Cleveland OH, #1388
Bridgeport, OH - electrical engineer, plc, hmi, engineer, aerospace,...
CREO Design Engineer (Contract to hire), Colchester, IL --- #1367
Colchester, IL - design engineer, welding, agricultural, engineer,...
M-Retail Associate Manager
Newark, NJ - it, time, help, looking, team, part, leadership,...
Retail Sales Associate
Union, NJ - it, time, mobile, part, company, wireless, looking,...