• These technicians will be working on CT Scans. They will test and troubleshoot CT Scans.
• Technicians will need to be proficient in troubleshooting electro-mechanical systems.
• Technicians should understand and be able to interpret electrical schematics.
• Technicians should know how to use common electrical tools such as digital Multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.
• Technical degree in electronic technology or engineering preferred.
• Prior exposure to FDA regulated environment is a plus.
1. Associates degree along with couple years of technical experience
2. Proficiency to logically troubleshoot at subsystem and system level, using identifiable problem solving techniques
3. Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and assist with corrections to the existing design or process
4. Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical information
5. Demonstrated ability to work well with limited direction and information
6. Ability to communicate using English (or local language)
Wauwatosa, WI - mechanical engineer, designer, mechanical, cad,...
Milwaukee, WI - mechanical engineer, electro, plc, autocad,...
Germantown, WI - assembler, cnc, piping, electro, welders, plc,...
Electro-Mechanic - Industrial
Elkhorn, WI - scheduler, plc, maintenance manager, mechanic,...
Employee Communications Manager
Sussex, WI - writer, hr, communications, graphics,...
Electro-Mechanical Technician - Lab
Hartford, WI - welder, drilling, lab technician,...
Order Fulfillment Specialist $21.37/HR
Waukesha, WI - tooling, ship, hr, oracle, purchasing, engineering,...