The Accounting Manager will oversee the overall operations of the Accounting Department. Will be directly reporting to the General Manager, and will work with the different POCs of every branch.
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
• Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
• Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
• Work as Internal Revenue Service agents.
• Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
• Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
• Create, prepare and submit reports on financial transactions and summarize the findings.
• Represent the company before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
• Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property's description, value, and location.
• Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.
• Serve as bankruptcy trustees and business valuators.
• Male or Female, atleast 28 years old
• Preferably BS Accountancy graduate with extensive experience in handling Accounting Transactions with other agencies (both private and government clients)
• With strong Financial Background
• Thorough and has good attention to details. Good in Analyzing Information.
• Multi-tasker; with experience in managing people from different branches.
Accounting Manager based in Pasay City
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, accountancy, accounting manager, city, pasay,...
Philippines - accounting manager, accounting, tower, accountancy,...
Finance and Accounting Manager
Philippines, Makati, NCR - accountancy, accounting manager, accountant,...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ncr, accounting manager, makati...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ncr, accountancy, officer, accounting, makati,...
Accountants in our Hotel
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - accountant, urgently, accountancy, hotel,...
Philippines, San Juan, NCR - accounting manager, accounting, ncr, accountancy,...