Certified Nursing Assistant / NAC – Missoula, MT
We have a new employment opportunity for a Nursing Assistant / NAC in a long term care facility / nursing home in Missoula, Montana. We seek team oriented Certified Nursing Assistants with desire to provide exceptional patient care. The chosen NAC / CNA will communicate well, remain composed under pressure, & demonstrate respect and concern for both residents and family members. Multiple shifts, full time positions available.
Besides boasting its natural beauty, Missoula MT is a vibrant city, proud to be home to an eclectic mix of residents. Missoula’s neighborhoods also share that distinction.
Depending on your personal tastes, the amenities you desire, and the character of the various neighborhoods of Missoula, real estate in one or more neighborhoods will surely be a fit for you.
*$750 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME HIRES!
We’re proud to be a well-established, 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA responsibilities:
• Maintaining resident confidentiality at all times
• Positioning and proper alignment using pressure ulcer prevention techniques
• Promptly responding to call lights
• Bathing, showering, and feeding residents
• Assisting resident in ambulation
• Safely using wheelchair, walkers, mechanical lifts and scales
• Documenting I&Os
• Assisting with resident hygiene; grooming activities, oral and hair care
• Recording vital signs and weights
• Assisting residents to and from the bathroom/commode
• Using appropriate transfer techniques and/or Hoyer lift
• Monitoring resident blood pressure & temp
Nursing Assistant / CNA qualifications:
• Current State Nursing Assistant Certificate (NAC) required
• CPR / BLS certification
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience preferred but will train exceptional candidates
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
Click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!
Student Reefer Opportunities in Montana
MT - recruiter, mt, call, montana, safety, driver,...
Seeking CDL-A Reefer Company Driver in Montana - Benefits
MT - recruiter, mt, driver, call, montana, safety,...
Missoula, MT - mt, cashier, part, pilot, time, part time, palm,...
Student: Class A CDL Training - Dedicated Routes First Year Avg
Missoula, MT - drivers, cdl, home, call, mt, carrier, sponsor,...
Customer Serv Assoc I/Loader
Missoula, MT - loader, mt, months, months experience, home, pilot,...
Retail Customer Service Lead Outfitter
Missoula, MT - mt, service, customer, manager, outdoor, auto,...
Qualified Dry Van Team Students - Teams can Earn a week in
MT - trainer, hazmat, call, van, mt, recruiter, home,...