Registered Nurse – Missoula, MT
We have a new employment opportunity for a RN / Registered Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Missoula, Montana. We seek a caring, compassionate Nurse with a desire to provide exceptional care for seniors in a Skilled Nursing Facility environment.
*$2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME HIRES!
Besides boasting its natural beauty, Missoula MT is a vibrant city, proud to be home to an eclectic mix of residents. Missoula’s neighborhoods also share that distinction.
Depending on your personal tastes, the amenities you desire, and the character of the various neighborhoods of Missoula, real estate in one or more neighborhoods will surely be a fit for you.
We’re proud to be a well-established, 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents.
• Provides general nursing care to residents in the Skilled Nursing Facility in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies.
• Works collaboratively with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
• Maintains all applicable standards of professional nursing practice.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!
Licensed Nurse Missoula, MT
Missoula, MT - nurse, licensed, nursing home, nursing, mt, lvn,...
Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery - Week Contract
Missoula, MT - labor, r.n., delivery, nurse, mt, tax, p.m.,...
Missoula, MT - mt, cashier, part, pilot, time, part time, palm,...
Student Reefer Opportunities in Montana
MT - recruiter, mt, call, montana, safety, driver,...
Seeking CDL-A Reefer Company Driver in Montana - Benefits
MT - recruiter, mt, driver, call, montana, safety,...
SNF Travel OT in Helena, MT
Missoula, MT - therapist, mt, ot, geriatric, snf, adult...
Customer Serv Assoc I/Loader
Missoula, MT - loader, mt, months, months experience, home, pilot,...