Registered Nurse – Snohomish, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a RN / Registered Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Snohomish, Washington. We seek a caring, compassionate Nurse with a desire to provide exceptional care for seniors in a Skilled Nursing Facility environment.
We offer short-term rehabilitation services for patients recovering from an illness or surgery. We also provide 24-hour skilled nursing care for long-term residents, as well as respite care for family caregivers who need a break from the stresses and pressures that come with providing around-the-clock care to a loved one. Our residents can relax in our peaceful rooms or enjoy our beautifully landscaped grounds that are always ready for outdoor barbeques and socializing activities.
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents.
• Provides general nursing care to residents in the Skilled Nursing Facility in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies.
• Works collaboratively with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
• Maintains all applicable standards of professional nursing practice.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - OR
Everett, WA - nurse, r.n., payroll, insurance, nursing, housing,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - PACU
Monroe, WA - pacu, nurse, r.n., payroll, registered, housing,...
Schools - RN Nurse Details
Everett, WA - district, nurse, r.n., school, health, references,...
Licensed Nurse Snohomish, WA
Snohomish, WA - nurse, licensed, nursing home, nursing, lvn, grad,...
Registered Nurse - RN Relocation
Lynnwood, WA - relocation, nurse supervisor, nursing, nurse, r.n.,...
RN Delegator - Snohomish to Whatcom County
Everett, WA - elderly, doe, nurse, r.n., case, quality, real,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - ICU
Edmonds, WA - icu, psychiatric, nurse, r.n., payroll, housing,...