Licensed Nurse – Chico, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a LPN / LVN / Licensed Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Chico, California.
*$3,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME NURSES!
Chico is known as a well-managed city that values quality infrastructure and services, and maintains a special sense of community and small-town living as it has developed into a vibrant regional center for business, recreation and cultural activities. There are also many recreational opportunities in and around Chico. Bidwell Park, one of the largest municipally owned parks in the nation, is the focal point of the City's park system and offers numerous trails for biking, hiking and equestrian use. All of these things make Chico a great place to live and work!
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Licensed Nurse primary duties:
• Provides prescribed nursing care services to residents.
• Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Completes shift duties in an accurate and timely manner.
Licensed Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Licensed Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
• Opportunity for tuition reimbursement
Executive Search Solutions is a national recruitment firm with a long-term care focus. Clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) / Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, and Home Health Agencies.
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Physician / Internal Medicine / California / Permanent / CMO/ Primary
CA - executive, chief, officer, facilitator, quality,...
Family Practitioner - CA Area
CA - practitioner, international, search, primary care,...
Regional Director Emergency Services (Western)
CA - emergency, executive, assistant director,...
Registered Nurse Chico, California
Chico, CA - nursing home, grad, aide, full time, recreation,...
RN Travel Nurse
Chico, CA - staff, nurse, health, school, graduate, nurse r.n.,...
Certified Nursing Assistant / NAC Chico, CA
Chico, CA - nursing assistant, assistant, cna, nursing home,...
RN Travel Nurse
Paradise, CA - nurse, graduate, health, staff, school, contact,...