Licensed Nurse – Cheyenne, WY
We have a new employment opportunity for a LPN / LVN / Licensed Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Cheyenne, Wyoming. All shifts available!
(Sign on Bonus $2,500)
Cheyenne has a multitude of cultural and recreational opportunities. Our Civic Center hosts a theater season, numerous productions and the Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra. The downtown’s renovated Union Pacific Depot houses offices, a restaurant, and a transportation museum. During the summer months, the Depot Plaza is the location for concerts, the Farmer’s Market, pancake breakfasts, and more. Our parks system is the envy of many similarly sized communities. All of these things make Cheyenne a great place to live and work!
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Licensed Nurse primary duties:
• Provides prescribed nursing care services to residents.
• Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Completes shift duties in an accurate and timely manner.
Licensed Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Licensed Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
MDS Coordinator / RNAC
Cheyenne, WY - mds, scheduler, mds coordinator, coordinator,...
Registered Nurse Cheyenne, WY $3,500 Sign-on Bonus
Cheyenne, WY - depot, nurses, aide, grad, .net, nursing, nurse,...
Registered Nurse (Travel )
Cheyenne, WY - nurse, r.n., ambassador, health, emergency,...
Certified Nursing Assistant / NAC Cheyenne, WY ($500 Sign-on bonus )
Cheyenne, WY - hair, depot, assistant, nursing assistant, cna,...
Dietary Aide (Part time) Cheyenne, WY
Cheyenne, WY - dietary, depot, aide, .net, food, summer, tables,...
Labor & Delivery Nurse - Travel (LD RN)
Cheyenne, WY - ranch, cancer, depot, labor, facility, delivery,...
Dietary Aide - Cheyenne, WY
Cheyenne, WY - dietary, aide, food, depot, .net, services manager,...