Registered Nurse – Tacoma, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a RN / Registered Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Tacoma, Washington. This is a full time RN position. All shifts available. We are actively interviewing nurses now, contact us today!
Known for its world-renowned glass art, Tacoma’s vibrant urban core is alive with culture. The friendly city inspires many to celebrate the melding of old and new. See historic architecture amidst urban design and sophistication. Tacoma is ideally situated along the saltwater banks of Puget Sound. There’s plenty to do both indoors and out, making Tacoma a great place to live and work.
We’re proud to be a locally run and 100 percent employee-owned company. Our organization is established and is also a part of the fastest growing healthcare management company in the Pacific Northwest. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents.
• Provides general nursing care to residents in the Skilled Nursing Facility in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies.
• Works collaboratively with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
• Maintains all applicable standards of professional nursing practice.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Executive Search Solutions is a national recruitment firm with a long-term care focus. Our clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) / Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, and Home Health Agencies.
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Travel RN Registered Nurse - MedSurg in Enumclaw
Tacoma, WA - insurance, payroll, registered nurse, housing,...
Entry Level Business Management Paid Training
Federal Way, WA - management, executive, marketing,...
Registered Nurse licensed first year
Tacoma, WA - nursing, resident, care, professional experience,...
Registered Nurse RN - School
Federal Way, WA - aide, school, registered nurse, pediatrics, health,...
Registered Nurse RN - School
Bonney Lake, WA - aide, school, registered nurse, pediatrics, health,...
Puyallup, WA - executive, imaging, market research,...
Registered Nurse Auburn, WA
Auburn, WA - nursing home, grad, .net, primary, full time,...