Certified Nursing Assistant / NAC – Renton, WA ($100 Sign-on bonus)
We have a new employment opportunity for a Nursing Assistant / NAC in a long term care facility / nursing home in Renton, Washington. We seek team oriented Certified Nursing Assistants with desire to provide exceptional patient care in our busy post-acute rehabilitation facility. Multiple openings, all shifts available!
Our building was recognized as a 2015 recipient of the Bronze – Commitment to Quality Award for its dedication to improving the lives of residents through quality care. We’re proud to be a locally run and 100 percent employee-owned company.
Our organization is established and is also a part of the fastest growing healthcare management company in the Pacific Northwest. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
The chosen NAC / CNA will communicate well, remain composed under pressure, & demonstrate respect and concern for both residents and family members.
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA responsibilities:
• Maintaining resident confidentiality at all times
• Positioning and proper alignment using pressure ulcer prevention techniques
• Promptly responding to call lights
• Bathing, showering, and feeding residents
• Assisting resident in ambulation
• Safely using wheelchair, walkers, mechanical lifts and scales
• Documenting I&Os
• Assisting with resident hygiene; grooming activities, oral and hair care
• Recording vital signs and weights
• Assisting residents to and from the bathroom/commode
• Using appropriate transfer techniques and/or Hoyer lift
• Monitoring resident blood pressure & temp
Nursing Assistant / CNA qualifications:
• Current State Nursing Assistant Certificate (NAC) required
• CPR / BLS certification
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience preferred but will train exceptional candidates
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Kent, WA - instructor, cna, l.p.n., instructors,...
Resident Assistant (CNA/HCA)
Mercer Island, WA - shifts, living, assistant, evening, island, aide,...
Nurse Director PICU Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
Renton, WA - executive, director, picu, quality, continuous,...
Renton, WA - instructor, nursing assistant, assistant, cna,...
Bonus - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - BIHR
Bainbridge Island, WA - island, cna, certified nursing, assistant,...
WA - technician, surgical, assistant, medical,...
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant Mental Health
Auburn, WA - cna, ro, assistant, nursing assistant, ray,...