Staff Registered Nurse – Enumclaw, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Registered Nurse / RN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a busy Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home (SNF) in Enumclaw, Washington. We have full-time and part time opportunities for R.N.s with flexible schedules that can meet your individual employment needs.
*SIGN ON BONUS for RN full time hires in the amount of $5,000.00!
Core qualities needed:
* Superior Customer Service Provider
* Excellent Team Member
* Skilled Communicator
* Compassionate & Empathetic Care Provider who delights in helping people in need
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents.
• Provides general nursing care to residents in the Skilled Nursing Facility in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies.
• Works collaboratively with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
• Maintains all applicable standards of professional nursing practice.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Experienced Registered Nurses preferred.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Travel RN Registered Nurse - MedSurg- Experience Working in the USA
Enumclaw, WA - nurse, r.n., payroll, recruiters, night, insurance,...
DO WORK THAT MATTERS - Caregiver, CNA, Companion, Home Care Aide
Bellevue, WA - aide, home care, companion, c, auto, tax,...
Director of Public Policy Government Affairs Director)
WA - counsel, treasury, regulatory, pharmaceutical,...
Chief Nurse Executive - Auburn Medical Center/Covington Medical Center
Auburn, WA - executive, chief, president, officer,...
Puyallup, WA - executive, market research, imaging, market,...
RN Medication / Treatment Nurse Renton, WA ($3,000 Sign-on Bonus )
Renton, WA - nursing home, aide, .net, grad, medication,...
Certified Nursing Assistant
Olympia, WA - nursing assistant, aide, sub, cna,...