Staff Registered Nurse – Seattle, WA *$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
We have a new employment opportunity for a Registered Nurse / RN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Seattle, Washington. This is a full time position. We also have part time positions for nurses, all shifts.
We’re proud to be a locally run and 100 percent employee-owned company. We are one of only six nursing homes in Washington offering ventilator and tracheotomy care. Post-acute patients can take advantage of our recently renovated post-acute unit with 10 private rooms and benefit from a full range of short-term rehabilitation services including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech & language pathology.
Seattle, on Puget Sound in the Pacific Northwest, is surrounded by water, mountains and evergreen forests, and encompasses thousands of acres of parkland (hence its nickname, "Emerald City"). It’s home to a thriving tech industry, and the city famed for rain and coffee was recently voted the Most Popular City in America. Seattle is a wonderful place to live and work.
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents.
• Provides general nursing care to residents in the Nursing Center (Center) in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies.
• Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team.
• Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
• Competitive hourly wages
• Medical benefits for full time employees
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Registered Nurse (RN) per-Diem, Fee for Service for Home Care Company
Seattle, WA - executive, home care, professional experience,...
Sales Account Executive
Seattle, WA - executive, water, account executive, sales account,...
Account Executive (KIRO-KTTH)
Seattle, WA - media, company, executive, digital, software,...
RN Travel Nurse
Redmond, WA - nurse, staff, graduate, r.n., school, health,...
Executive Consultant II - Office of the President
Seattle, WA - president, administration, executive, related,...
Travel Emergency Room RN Wash
Seattle, WA - wash, room, executive, call, water, pacific,...
New Business Development Executive
Seattle, WA - sales executive, development executive, executive,...