Staff Licensed Nurse – Hillsboro, OR
We have a new employment opportunity for a Licensed Nurse / LPN / LVN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Hillsboro, Oregon. This is a full time Day Shift position.
*$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
We’re proud to be a locally run and 100 percent employee-owned company. Our organization is established and is also a part of the fastest growing healthcare management company in the Pacific Northwest. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
The chosen Licensed Nurse candidate will be rewarded with an impressive wage and benefits package.
Licensed Nurse primary duties:
• Under the direct supervision of the Director of Nursing Services, provides prescribed nursing care services to residents.
• Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Completes shift duties in an accurate and timely manner.
Licensed Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Licensed Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive hourly wages
• PTO for full time employees
• Medical Insurance
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Administrative Assistant IV
Hillsboro, OR - executive, administrative assistant, office, labor,...
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Hillsboro, OR - l.p.n., practical nurse, nurse, lvn,...
Executive Administrative Assistant
Hillsboro, OR - executive, administrative assistant, admin,...
Call Center Supervisor - Hillsboro, Oregon
Hillsboro, OR - supervisor, telecommunications, staff, bilingual,...
Call Center LIKE environment (Weekend Nights)
Portland, OR - coordinator, staff, field, executive, physician,...
INTENSIVE CARE UNIT RN
Vancouver, WA - head, dance, staff, executive, icu, sterile, nurse,...
.NET WPF Developer
Hillsboro, OR - .net, developer, asp.net, wpf, azure, ui, ux,...