RN Charge Nurse – The Dalles, OR
We are searching for an experienced Charge Nurse to supervise clinical services within a skilled nursing facility located in The Dalles, Oregon. This facility requires a Registered Nurse with long term care experience for the Charge Nurse position. Oregon License in good standing required.
The Dalles is a place where spectacular scenery, outdoor adventure, history, and friendly people all come together. Located in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, between Mt. Hood. and Mt. Adams on the south bank of the Columbia River, The Dalles is a great place to live and work.
We’re proud to be a locally run and 100 percent employee-owned company. US News & World Report’s Best Nursing Homes 2011 ranked our team among the best in Oregon and the nation. Our long-term care residents stay engaged in life with enriching activities and restorative programs.
The chosen Charge Nurse candidate will be rewarded with an impressive wage and benefits package. Both Day and Night shift RN Charge Nurse positions available. 12 hour shifts.
Charge Nurse Essential Job Functions:
• Supervising the nursing department staff in the daily delivery of resident care
• Schedules job assignments and setting nursing unit priorities
• Providing direct resident care when needed, as determined by resident condition and available staff
• Working closely with physicians and the interdisciplinary team to plan, implement, and evaluate resident care
• Efficiently communicating relevant information (patient information, safety or equipment issues, quality of care concerns, etc.) to immediate supervisor
• Utilizing clinical decision support tools; facility protocols, medical reference materials, and sound nursing judgment, to perform clinical activity
• Facilitating the patient and family/significant other education process
• Addressing resident and family concerns with respect, empathy, and diplomacy
• Following policies for attendance, punctuality and overall dependability
• Promptly and effectively performing all assigned responsibilities
• Ensuring that resident care is provided per physician order in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals and values
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
OR - medical, dental, executive, health, without,...
Resident Care Manager The Dalles, OR
The Dalles, OR - mds, scheduler, dns, resident, care, nutrition,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - MedSurg
Goldendale, WA - nurse, payroll, r.n., housing, registered,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - OR
White Salmon, WA - operating room, nurse, room, r.n., payroll,...
Registered Nurse RN MS (Contract)
Goldendale, WA - ms, night shift, night, hour, r.n., shift, nurse,...
Nursing Home Administrator Oregon
OR - home administrator, administrator, nursing home,...
Sales Representative - Ruminants
OR - animal, territory, search, visa sponsorship, visa,...