Registered Nurse – Shelton, WA - $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
We have a new employment opportunity for a Registered Nurse / RN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Shelton, Washington.
Shelton is a city rich in Washington State history. As you approach the City, glimpse the quiet harbors and homes along the pristine shoreline and the densely forested hills. The community is rich in history, culture, and natural beauty. Located just 35 minutes northwest of Olympia on the shores of Oakland Bay at the southernmost tip of Puget Sound, Shelton offers residents and visitors alike spectacular scenery and abundant activities for everyone.
We’re proud to be a locally operated and 100 percent employee-owned skilled nursing facility. Every Shelton member has a stake in our services and programs and the relationships we have with our patients, residents, family members, health care partners and each other – this is Our Commitment to Caring. We are actively interviewing RNs now. Contact us today!
*$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with nursing policy and procedures.
• Observes resident, records significant conditions and reactions, takes appropriate action, and notifies supervisor, family (responsible party) and physician of resident’s change in condition.
• Monitors vital signs to detect deviations from normal.
• Supervises care provided by Nursing Assistants in compliance with state and federal regulations and center policies.
• Completes Quality Assurance audits and tasks as assigned.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive hourly wages
• Medical benefits for full time employees
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Resident Care Manager Shelton, WA
Shelton, WA - mds, nursing facility, .net, city, manager, beauty,...
Executive in Residence, Management Department
WA - university, school, jd, executive, management,...
Physician / Family Practice / Medical Director in
WA - details, search, state, basis, medicine,...
Account Executive - Personal Insurance
WA - executive, insurance sales, inbound, casualty,...
Federal Account Executive
WA - sec, territory, executive, treasury, interior,...
Licensed Nurse Shelton, Washington
Shelton, WA - licensed, lvn, nursing, nursing facility, grad,...
RN Fir Lane-Be Part of our Strength
Shelton, WA - ms, nursing, health, nurse, rehabilitation,...