Nursing Assistant / NAC – Milton-Freewater, OR
We have a new employment opportunity for a Nursing Assistant / NAC in a long term care facility in Milton-Freewater, Oregon. This opening is full time NOC Shift (10pm-6am).
This employee-owned company values the opportunity to help every resident make the most of each day. Located in a quiet neighborhood we extend our hospitality outside with walking paths, gardens and fountains for the enjoyment of residents, families and friends.
The chosen NAC / CNA will communicate well, remain composed under pressure, & demonstrate respect and concern for both residents and family members.
*$500 SIGN ON BONUS!
• Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
• Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
• Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
• Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
• Turns and repositions bedfast residents, alone or with assistance and utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
• Obtains and records temperature, weight, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food & fluid intake and output.
• Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL and Aide flow sheets).
• May be assigned to any specific area of Center.
• May be assigned to clean, disinfect and store bedpans, bedside commodes, urinals, and other supplies by licensed nurse commensurate with CNA’s abilities.
• Changes bed linens, runs errands, directs visitors, and answers telephone, usually on
• weekends and evening or night shifts.
• Drapes residents for examinations / treatments and remains with residents, performing such duties as holding instruments and adjusting lights.
• Washes and dresses bodies of deceased persons as needed.
• May be assigned to complete Quality Assurance tasks.
Nursing Assistant / CNA qualifications:
• Current State Nursing Assistant Certificate (NAC) required
• CPR / BLS certification
Executive Search Solutions is a national recruitment firm with a long-term care focus. Our clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) / Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, and Home Health Agencies.
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Registered Nurse-NOC shift bonus
Milton-Freewater, OR - noc, aide, resident, nursing, physician, general,...
Director of Sales w/ Public Utility Experience
OR - pharmaceutical, sales, logistic, executive,...
Macy's Downtown Walla Walla, Walla Walla, WA: VP Store Manager
Walla Walla, WA - executive, vp, bench, executives, merchant, coach,...
Director Health and Wellness
College Place, WA - executive director, director, executive, resident,...
OR - executive assistant, quickbooks, executive,...
Nursing Assistant / NAC
La Grande, OR - hair, assistant, nursing assistant, cna, .net,...
Sup, Technical Service
Walla Walla, WA - cable, marketing executive, product marketing,...