Staff Licensed Nurse – Lewistown, MT
We have a new employment opportunity for a Licensed Nurse / LPN / LVN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Lewistown, Montana.
Where the Mountains meet the Plains - Lewistown, Montana embodies the great spirit of Montana's Big Sky. Geographically located in the exact center of Montana, Lewistown lives up to its name as the Heart of Montana. From big game and bird hunting to fishing, camping biking, hiking and skiing, outdoor recreation opportunities abound in the beautiful Judith Basin.
Full time night shift available in this lovely building.
Licensed Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Licensed Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive hourly wages
• Medical benefits for full time employees
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position.
Student Reefer Opportunities in Montana
MT - recruiter, mt, call, montana, safety, driver,...
Seeking CDL-A Reefer Company Driver in Montana - Benefits
MT - recruiter, mt, driver, call, montana, safety,...
Lewistown, MT - medical, dental, health, without, executive,...
Staff Registered Nurse Lewistown, MT
Lewistown, MT - term care, nurse, nursing, nursing home, grad, mt,...
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN )
Lewistown, MT - l.p.n., practical nurse, landscape,...
Clinical Psychology HPSP Student
Lewistown, MT - psychology, clinical, mt, student, monthly, health,...
Lewistown, MT - program, nursing, nurse, education, medical,...