Staff Licensed Nurse – Livingston, MT
We have a new employment opportunity for a Licensed Nurse / LPN / LVN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Livingston, Montana. This employee-owned company values the opportunity to help every resident make the most of each day.
Licensed Nurse primary duties:
• Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with nursing policy and procedures.
• Observes resident, records significant conditions and reactions, takes appropriate action, and notifies supervisor, family (responsible party) and physician of resident’s change in condition.
• Monitors vital signs to detect deviations from normal.
• Supervises care provided by Nursing Assistants in compliance with state and federal regulations and center policies.
• Completes Quality Assurance audits and tasks as assigned.
Licensed Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Licensed Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive hourly wages
• Generous benefits
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Staff Registered Nurse Livingston, MT
Livingston, MT - nursing home, mt, .net, grad, executive,...
Physician / Emergency Medicine / Montana / Permanent
MT - mt, emergency medicine, medicine, medical,...
Physician / Family Practice / Montana / Permanent / Falls, MT
MT - mt, falls, medicine, loan, family, md,...
Physician / Other / Montana / Permanent
MT - director, mt, experience, physician...
Physician / Urgent Care / Montana / Permanent / Outpatient and Urgent
MT - mt, very, shifts, care, tailor, extra, falls,...
Physician / Rheumatology / Montana / Permanent
MT - medical, mt, support, model, employed, local, base,...
Physician / Family Practice / Montana / Permanent
MT - mt, primary, joining, primary care, hospitalist,...