Director of Staff Development (RN) – Livingston, MT
We have a new full time employment opportunity for an experienced Director of Staff Development in a quality Nursing Home / Skilled Nursing Facility located in Livingston, Montana. This employee-owned company values the opportunity to help every resident make the most of each day.
At the foothills of the Absaroka/Beartooth Wilderness Livingston is as diverse as it is picturesque. People from all walks of life make Livingston their home. Artists and actors share the wide streets with ranchers, cowboys and forest rangers.
With a good school system and many city parks with pedestrian and bicycle friendly paths and walkways, Livingston is great place to raise a family. Livingston's community and government services helps citizens live comfortably while ensuring safe and usable infrastructure for the town. It is no wonder Livingston heads national media lists for a top place to live and work.
The chosen DSD will encourage the personal well-being and professional growth of all employees while ensuring current training and continuing education for the nursing team.
Director of Staff Development responsibilities:
• Monitors staff license status
• Manages Infection Control
• Provides appropriate in-services
• Maintains employee education and certification files
• Tracks employee health issues
• Provides the ED and DNS with an annual schedule of planned education programs
• Plans, schedules, and posts a monthly calendar of education programs
• Demonstrates consistent ability to work cooperatively with residents, nursing supervisors, licensed nurses, nursing assistants, physicians, families, consultants, community agencies and ancillary service personnel
• Some occasional weekend or evening work will be required
Director of Staff Development qualifications:
• Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing
• Experience and demonstrated competence in planning, implementing and directing educational programs for adults in the nursing field
• Two years’ experience in nursing required; one year in long-term care preferred
Please click apply now, call Tony Perry at 877-493-7237, email resume to TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
Student Reefer Opportunities in Montana
MT - recruiter, mt, call, montana, safety, driver,...
Seeking CDL-A Reefer Company Driver in Montana - Benefits
MT - recruiter, mt, driver, call, montana, safety,...
Bozeman, MT - mt, health, r.n., care, call, asap, health care,...
Resident Care Manager
Livingston, MT - mds, resident, dns, .net, mt, manager,...
Nursing Assistant / NAC Livingston, MT
Livingston, MT - nursing assistant, assistant, hair, cna, nursing,...
Qualified Dry Van Team Students - Teams can Earn a week in
MT - trainer, hazmat, call, van, mt, recruiter, home,...
Staff Licensed Nurse Livingston, MT
Livingston, MT - nurse, licensed, nursing home, lvn, nursing, grad,...