Location: Weatherford, TX-76086
Duration: 4 month contract
Environment: Production Area/Warehouse
• Primary duties will be driving a fork lift, and lifting, weighing, stacking and moving 50 lb bags of product for about 75% of the shift.
• These may be moved by fork lift or by hand dolly.
• Good housekeeping to be maintained at all times. Work in a safe and efficient manner consistent with company rules and regulations.
• Run multiple pieces of equipment, i.e, batching mixers, pellet mills, grinders, grain cleaners; receives ingredients by truck and rail, monitors ingredients inventory levels.
• Manufacture products to ensure that they meet specifications, and HACCP requirements
• Some standing, walking, moving, climbing, carrying, bending, kneeling, crawling, reaching, handling, pushing, pulling, and working in small spaces.
• Lifting is required. Not to exceed 80lbs.
• Driving will be required to complete certain tasks. Safe operation of a forklift is required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks.
• At least six months feed production experience preferred.
• Background in mechanics and maintenance helpful.
• Good math skills
Weatherford, TX - forklift operator, laborer, forklift, grain,...
Weatherford, TX - forklift operator, cleaners, forklift, rail, fork,...
Forklift Operator I- FW4 1st Shift
TX - forklift operator, forklift, equipment, order,...
CDL-A Truck Driver Company TX
TX - forklift, sat, driver, flatbed, truck...
Hazardous Material Warehouse Specialist
TX - forklift operator, clerk, shipping receiving,...
TX - forklift operator, clerk, shipping receiving, oil,...
Fort Worth, TX - forklift operator, forklift, operator, operators,...