Registered Nurse – Oroville, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a RN / Registered Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Oroville, California. We seek a caring, compassionate Nurse with a desire to provide exceptional care for seniors in a Skilled Nursing Facility environment. Both Night Shift and Evening Shift positions available. Generous shift differential!
The City of Oroville is located in Butte County in the Sierra Nevada Foothills within the Northern Sacramento Valley. The City is considered the gateway to Lake Oroville and Feather River recreational areas. Lake Oroville, which is adjacent to the City, is the second largest lake in California. The lake offers many sporting activities throughout the year, such as skiing, sailing, swimming, fishing, camping and picnicking.
Our facility offers patients a full range of short-term rehabilitation services including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology. Walking paths, gardens, fountains and a beautiful courtyard make the facility special. Our recent renovations are creating an environment that is bright and modern. We’re proud to be a well-established, 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents.
• Provides general nursing care to residents in the Skilled Nursing Facility in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies.
• Works collaboratively with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
• Maintains all applicable standards of professional nursing practice.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!
Physician / Family Practice / California / Permanent / Outpatient
CA - spanish, range, emr, modern, search, medicine,...
Certified Nursing Assistant / NAC Oroville, CA
Oroville, CA - hair, nursing assistant, courtyard, cna, assistant,...
Licensed Nurse Oroville, CA
Oroville, CA - courtyard, nursing home, city, speech, .net, grad,...
Registered Nurse Case Manager - RN
Oroville, CA - case manager, r.n., nursing, case, manager, nurse,...
Registered Nurse Case Manager - RN
Oroville, CA - case manager, case, manager, nursing home, r.n.,...
Paradise, CA - aide, area, food, service, reports, food service,...
Home Care Aide
Yuba City, CA - aide, interim, home care, home, city, elderly,...