Certified Nursing Assistant / NAC – Lakeport, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Nursing Assistant / NAC in a long term care facility / nursing home in Lakeport, California. We seek team oriented Certified Nursing Assistants with desire to provide exceptional patient care. The chosen NAC / CNA will communicate well, remain composed under pressure, & demonstrate respect and concern for both residents and family members. Both Evening Shift and Night Shift positions available.
Lakeport is known for its popular recreational activities, such as boating, bass fishing, wakeboarding, swimming, sailing, and kayaking and is a destination for many tourists. With direct access to Clear Lake at Library Park, named after the historic Carnegie Library in the center of town, citizens and tourists alike can access the lake via several free public boat ramps.
With a charming atmosphere, beautiful environment, and great people, Lakeport is a great place to visit and an even better place to live.
We’re proud to be a well-established, 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA responsibilities:
• Maintaining resident confidentiality at all times
• Positioning and proper alignment using pressure ulcer prevention techniques
• Promptly responding to call lights
• Bathing, showering, and feeding residents
• Assisting resident in ambulation
• Safely using wheelchair, walkers, mechanical lifts and scales
• Documenting I&Os
• Assisting with resident hygiene; grooming activities, oral and hair care
• Recording vital signs and weights
• Assisting residents to and from the bathroom/commode
• Using appropriate transfer techniques and/or Hoyer lift
• Monitoring resident blood pressure & temp
Nursing Assistant / CNA qualifications:
• Current State Nursing Assistant Certificate (NAC) required
• CPR / BLS certification
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience preferred but will train exceptional candidates
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
Click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!
CNA - Full time
Lakeport, CA - graphic, doctors, doctor, cna, blood, cleaning,...
Registered Nurse Lakeport, CA
Lakeport, CA - boat, library, nursing, grad, nurse, swimming,...
Unit Secretary/Certified Nurse Assistant CNA
Lakeport, CA - secretary, cna, assistant, clerical, machine,...
CNA - Full time
Lakeport, CA - graphic, doctor, doctors, cna, blood, treatment,...
Certified Nursing Assistant - Per Diem
Santa Rosa, CA - nursing assistant, assistant, hygiene,...
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Ukiah, CA - executive, office staff, officer, chief, civil,...
Licensed Nurse Lakeport, CA
Lakeport, CA - boat, library, grad, licensed, nursing, nurse,...