Registered Nurse – Lakeport, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a RN / Registered Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Lakeport, California. We seek a caring, compassionate Nurse with a desire to provide exceptional care for seniors in a Skilled Nursing Facility environment. This is a Night Shift position.
*SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME NURSES!
Lakeport is known for its popular recreational activities, such as boating, bass fishing, wakeboarding, swimming, sailing, and kayaking and is a destination for many tourists. With direct access to Clear Lake at Library Park, named after the historic Carnegie Library in the center of town, citizens and tourists alike can access the lake via several free public boat ramps.
With a charming atmosphere, beautiful environment, and great people, Lakeport is a great place to visit and an even better place to live.
We’re proud to be a well-established, 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents.
• Provides general nursing care to residents in the Skilled Nursing Facility in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies.
• Works collaboratively with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
• Maintains all applicable standards of professional nursing practice.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!
Travel L&D RN assignment in Ukiah, CA (Travel )
Ukiah, CA - r.n....
Certified Nursing Assistant / NAC Lakeport, CA
Lakeport, CA - nursing assistant, assistant, boat, hair,...
Licensed Nurse Lakeport, CA
Lakeport, CA - library, boat, .net, swimming, licensed, grad, lvn,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - ICU
Clearlake, CA - icu, nurse, r.n., payroll, insurance, staff nurse,...
Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery - Week Contract (Travel
Clearlake, CA - labor, tax, nurse, r.n., licensed, delivery, shift,...
Travel ICU RN assignment in Clearlake, CA (Travel )
Clearlake, CA - icu, r.n....
Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery - Week Contract
Clearlake, CA - labor, psychiatric, delivery, nurse, r.n., tax,...