Home Health Agency seeks licensed medical social worker to facilitate Medicaid and CFI services for home care clients.
• Must have licensure as a Behavioral Health professional in New Hampshire
• Prefer two (2) years of social work experience in a home care setting, but will train the right individual
• Experienced with diverse client populations such as cultural and/or religious minorities, co-occurring disorders and indigent and socio-economically disadvantaged clients
• Must be able to function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, staff, and support agencies
• Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people within the facility
• Experience in both mental health and substance abuse treatment and working with individuals who have experienced trauma
• Ability to interact well with others (i.e. staff, clients, government agencies, strategic community partners, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment
Qualified interested candidates please send resume and salary requirements to: Human Resources 45 High Street Nashua, NH 03060 or email@example.com
Major Gifts Officer
Nashua, NH - fundraising, donor, harbor, org, homes, managing,...
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
Nashua, NH - org, substance, nh, social, abuse, behavioral,...
Nashua, NH - addiction, mental, nh, social, candidates, health,...
Activities Assistant - Growing Elder Care Org
Lowell, MA - elderly, org, spanish speaking, nursing home,...
Insurance and Financial Services Agent - Nashua, NH
Nashua, NH - teacher, org, teachers, agent, sales agent,...
Part Time Delivery Driver
Nashua, NH - delivery, delivery driver, homes, time, driver,...
Pizzeria Kitchen/Store Manager
Nashua, NH - chef, pizza, store manager, front, applicant, shop,...