Systems Analyst-Supply Chain is needed for growing international Company located in Greensboro-High Point, NC.
The Systems Analyst-Supply Chain will support the customer process for the information systems component of the business.
1. Write Specifications for new development and system enhancements.
2. Performs integrated QA testing, configures systems, and supports client relationship management processes.
3. Participate in the Company’s development process to analyze client requirements, determine fit and customizations, develop proposals, and develop supporting data for cost estimates.
4. Support project manager for system implementations/upgrades and continued support
5. Support implementations by developing documented implementation plans, configuring systems, training users, and providing post-implementation support
6. Support the IT account manager to address client issues, as required
7. Develops detailed functional specifications for modifications, defect corrections, enhancements, and user documentations
8. Perform process and data modeling
9. Work with end users
10. Provide training to power users in system use
11. Provide site-support to distribution centers and operations center in system configuration.
12. Provide level 2 support to resolve data-related issues with logistics information systems.
1. BS/BA degree is required
2. 3-5 years of experience minimum, with systems development and implementation
3. Implementation and support experience with web-based applications, TMS, JDA, Exceed 4000, order management applications, LPS 2000, ConnectShip ChainLink, i2’s transportation suite, and Logility Voyager is preferred
4. Experience with formal project management practices
5. Experience in at least one of the following business disciplines: Supply Chain Management, Warehousing(WMS), Transportation, or Distribution
6. Knowledge of formal system development methodologies
7. Understanding of current information systems technologies such as client/server, relational databases, web-based systems, and object oriented design
8. Planning, client support, communication and organization skills
9. Travel (estimated) 25%
To express interest in this position, please Email Resume in MS-Word or .pdf format and attach cover letter with Salary requirements and contact information. Please be sure to reference Job #2023.
SUB-CONTRACTING AGENCIES need NOT apply!
Systems Analyst-Supply Chain
Greensboro, NC - systems analyst, chain, analyst, supply chain, qa,...
Manhattan DOM Sr. Analyst
Greensboro, NC - analyst, chain, supply chain, sql, supply, unix,...
Systems Analyst-Supply Chain
Greensboro, NC - systems analyst, chain, analyst,...
Intern Finance (Global Supply Chain)
Greensboro, NC - cfo, chain, supply, supply chain, sap, finance,...
Supply Chain Analyst
Greensboro, NC - cfo, internal audit, chain, supply chain, supply,...
VP Software Solutions
Greensboro, NC - vp, saas, chain, supply chain, mis, supply, pmp,...
SAP Systems Analyst-Advanced Planning
Greensboro, NC - sap, mm, abap, rf, systems analyst, chain, pp,...