160281 Senior Engineer (Interiors)
Our customer located in Novi, MI is seeking an experienced Senior Engineer (Interiors) for a direct hire position.
The salary range for this position is dependent upon level of experience.
Provide Design Engineers with direction to complete program tasks. Support Lead Engineer to ensure successful product development and launch. Facilitates projects, programs, and engineering processes under the functional guidance of the Engineering Manager.
Essential Job Functions
• Design, develop, and engineer applicable commodity.
• Define product requirements.
• Utilize team members and various resources to ensure the customer’s expectations are met or exceeded.
• Champion weekly design reviews and regular customer meetings.
• Champion VA/VE initiatives.
• Utilize lessons learned and continuous improvement activities to ensure robust designs.
• Initiate DSRs for required design work.
• Maintain engineering open issues.
• Initiate, track, and maintain engineering discipline documents (DFMEA, DVP&R, EBOM).
• Initiate engineering changes through ECI system.
• Execute initial engineering release and subsequent changes.
• Support various team disciplines (PFMEA, APQP, DFA, DFM, DFE, craftsmanship, tooling, timing, sales, etc.).
• Approve product quality, GD&T, gauge/fixture design and build.
• Support analysis of dimensional data and corrective action for product concerns.
• Support resolution of build issues.
• Provide launch support, including onsite and customer manufacturing locations.
• Champion, initiate, support, and participate in VA/VE initiatives.
• Manage and develop senior and design engineers.
• Track and maintain program budgets.
Required Education & Experience
• Bachelor of Science in a technical field required; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
• Greater than four (4) years of relevant experience required.
Personal / Technical Skills
• Proven technical competence in at least one major subsystem.
• Proven leadership ability.
• Strong multitasking and organization skills.
• Ability to communicate and work well with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to compile effective and concise visual reports.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Effective time management skills.
• Ability to perform responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Computer / Software Skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint.
• Proficient in UG-NX / Catia V5.
Work Environment / Conditions
• Office: Open Office Environment, moderate noise level.
• Travel: Must be willing to travel up to 25%.
HOW TO APPLY
Forward your resume in MS-WORD document format via separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “160281 Senior Engineer (Interiors)” in the subject line of your email. Please DO NOT use the “Apply Now” feature.
Only those candidates that are eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship will be considered. The selected candidate will be required to pass a Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, and must provide 2 to 3 Professional References (Manager, Immediate Supervisor, etc.).
We appreciate your interest in The DAKO Group. After careful review and consideration of your resume, we will contact you directly if we are interested in pursuing a further assessment.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS OR FAXES!
DevOps Systems Engineer
Novi, MI - engineer, systems engineer, audio, catia, devops,...
Build& Release Engineer
Farmington, MI - android, release, build, engineer, management,...
Solution Engineer II
Plymouth, MI - engineer, technical sales, overseas, sales,...
Mechanical Engineering Intern
Novi, MI - catia, engineering manager, mechanical engineering,...
160283 Lead Engineer (Interiors)
Novi, MI - engineering manager, catia, toyota, commodity, cad,...
Manager, Customer Programs, Acoustics Engineering
Novi, MI - audio, engineering manager, automotive, engineer,...
160566 Cost Planning Specialist
Novi, MI - portuguese, japanese, tooling, ms, engineering,...