DCS Start-Up Field Engineers – Power Industry, TX #0894
We are a world-wide engineering consulting firm who continue to expand as we add more satisfied clients to our list. We are hiring for a TWO (2) DCS Start-UP Field Engineers for Houston, TX facilities.
We service many of the nation’s fossil-fuel fired power plants and so the ideal candidates for these roles will have worked for either a major turbine or controls manufacturer, or a utility. We may consider non-utility candidates as well.
As a DCS Start-Up Field Engineer you have worked on:
ABB/Bailey Net 90 or Infi 90
Field Verifications of I/O and Loop checks.
DCS Start-Up Field Engineers must have:
1. Good written and oral communications skils.
2. The ability to demonstrate onsite project management and customer interface skills.
3. Five + years of experience and looking to improve their career in a stable environment
Salary and benefits attached to our DCS Start Up Field Engineering Roles:
1. Base Salary of $70 - 100K (must have minimum of 5 years experience)
2. Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Optical etc.)
4. Bonus Plan
7. Company Car
8. Lots of career growth opportunities
**We offer a wide range of opportunities depending on your experience (from as low to 1 solid year up to a lifetime of career experience). The salary will depend upon your experience but we will offer these opportunities to a wide range of experience, as low as 1 solid year and up to a lifetime of career experience
How to apply for our DCS Start Up Field Engineering roles:
1. Please send your updated resume along with a cover letter to Betty M Scott, National Recruiting Manager, bettys (at sign) hire4group.com (then call 646 250 8103 two – 3 hours after your application).
Betty M Scott,
National Recruiting Manager
646 250 8103
DCS Start-Up Field Engineers Power Industry, TX #0894
Houston, TX - dcs, turbine, optical, field engineer, ge,...
Top Performing Sales Execs
Houston, TX - president, sales, b2b, salary, 100k,...
Director of Clinical Services (Hospice)
Houston, TX - dcs, services, supervisory, appraisal, master,...
Lead, Simulator/DCS Learning Global Manufacturing Training
Houston, TX - dcs, chemical engineering, process control,...
Houston, TX - staffing, hire, manager, data, switch, human,...
Utility Relations Specialist
Houston, TX - fiber, utility, project, power, network, detailing,...
GE Turbine Controls Engineer
Pasadena, TX - turbine, power plant, controls engineer, plant,...