Lab Technician II
3 month contract
The weekday shift would be between 6am-4pm. There will be Saturday work as well, which would be a 6am-noon range.
Lab tech duties for the malt lab. Candidate will need the ability to learn new tasks, understand general nature of the business, apply good data entry procedures, and ability to prioritize and demonstrate excellent time management skills.
Key Responsibility Areas (essential job functions)
1. Sample preparation per customer and plant specifications.
2. Organization and cleanliness of sample retention areas.
3. Cleaning and sanitation of lab equipment and areas.
4. Basic physical and chemical lab analysis.
5. Data entry and verification. Support in generating various documentation.
6. Assisting other lab techs with various tasks.
1. Data entry skills – speed and accuracy required
2. A basic understanding of Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel, and Access)
3. Demonstrated problem solving, trouble shooting, and decision making skills
4. Demonstrated strong communication skills
5. Demonstrated ability to work with diverse group of individuals
6. Strong sense of timeliness and how to prioritize tasks
7. Consistent performance and ability to follow direction
Medical Lab Tech - (PRN)
Jamestown, ND - instrumentation, phlebotomy, laboratory technician,...
Spiritwood, ND - rubber, operator, grain, plant, cleaning, sub,...
Sanitation Specialist (Janitorial )
Spiritwood, ND - janitorial, cleaner, plant, nd, wash, vacuum,...
Machine Operator Intern
Carrington, ND - machine operator, operator, film, machine,...