F1042E Chemical Plant Engineer Batch Mfg Packaging / PJF-PlantE-NJ
Location: US - NJ - Jersey City
Must Be Currently Legally able to work in the USA.
Must have New Jersey experience.
Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of plant machinery and facilities. Also responsible for process design, engineering, specifying, contracting, construction of assigned projects in compliance with local, county, state and federal regulations.
Makes feasibility studies, economic evaluations and the monitoring of on-going operations to support manufacturing operations. Provides problem solving and support of plant process equipment including process control systems
1. Effectively manage and maintain plant equipment and facilities, also manage projects which includes, establishing detailed and defined scopes, detailed bid packages (including firm estimates), timelines with milestones, estimated completion dates, identifying key accountabilities and provide guidance & expertise to keep projects on track & within budget. Provide drawings & documentation for equipment and control systems before during and after project implementation.
2. Manage all Plant process control systems & lead integration efforts when needed
3. Develops Site Capital projects, complete detailed engineering scope for all major projects including cost estimates and capital AR’s.
4. Provides engineering review of projects being proposed by various departments.
5. Acts as Project Director for major projects requiring expert disciplines related to site manufacturing processes.
6. Design and engineer major projects using (and directing) consulting engineering firms as required to fulfill the objectives. Consult with and obtain plant agreement on final design. Also consult with other groups, internal and external, such as safety, accounting, insurance, etc. concerning engineering phases relating to them.
7. Evaluates, selects and purchase major equipment, consulting firms and construction contractors and interface assuring comprehensive and effective solution.
8. Coordinate all functions ranging from initial design, purchasing, outside engineering, expediting of material, construction, scheduling with plant operations to minimize or eliminate production losses, and start-up to meet the project deadline.
9. Keep informed on new technology and equipment which may have potential use for new projects and improvement of existing facilities (both process and environmental).
10. Complete Hazard reviews (PHA’s) and Safety reviews for new and existing projects, manage preventive and predictive maintenance programs
11. Process review and layout
12. Coordination of activities to maintain production capability during startup and transition of processes and equipment following successful demonstration of project deliverables
13. Equipment selection, acquisition, installation, commission and prove-out
14. Management of contractors
15. Complete understanding and adherence to safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations
16. Equipment selection, purchase, and installation experience
17. Strong communication skills
3 years experience in a chemical manufacturing, batch processing and packaging setting
Managing plant maintenance, operations and capital projects in PSM FACILITY
understanding of process control systems including DCS, PLC and HMI’s
Experience working with maintenance management programs
Proficient user of computer equipment. This includes Lotus Notes, Word, Excel and ERP software
knowledge of NJ and Federal regulations
worked in Regulatory compliant Chemical batch manufacturing operations
worked with plant and facilities maintenance in PSM facilities
able to lift, bend, climb
Supervisory experience in a union plant
•Work activity will often be long-term in nature, and will require someone with long-term vision and patience to drive for conclusion.
•Project management work will be in support of timelines and goals for facility modernization as aligned to sales demands and forecasts
•Work with Production, shipping and receiving department Supervisors for optimal plant output.
Able to communicate and work with both hourly and salaried employees
• Work may be generated via ERP computer software.
Retail Janitorial Crew Member
Millville, NJ - janitorial, cleaning, housekeeping, crew, city,...
Electrical Design Engineer - Industrial Process Control
Teterboro, NJ - electrical engineer, design engineer, plant,...
Queens County, NY - superintendent, construction superintendent...
Harvest / Grow Assistant
NJ - plant, packaging, assistant, inventory control,...
Lindenhurst, NY - receptionist, medical receptionist, office manager,...
Hauppauge, NY - receptionist, medical receptionist, ms, emr,...
Wastewater Plant Operator
Dover, NJ - plant, wastewater, water, operator,...