3 month contract
Hours: 40 hrs + OT per week
Overtime: About 10 hours per week
• Loading tanker trucks with sweetener syrup and certified weight records.
• Washing tanker trucks to food safety/hauling specifications.
• Monitor/control dispatch to insure sweetener product is delivered to customers on time.
• Adjust dispatch and work with customers to facilitate schedule add-ons and changes.
• Unload sweetener syrup from rail cars to storage tanks to maintain inventories.
• Interact with railroad group to receive correct product switches.
• Quality control, sampling, product integrity, and refract meter checks/records for all sweetener commodities received and delivered.
• Operations and first line trouble shooting of boiler, process systems, and wash rack systems.
• Monitor and reorder routine operational supplies.
• Physical labor includes - moving 3" and 4" hoses, carting flanges and minimal tools.
• Ability to help with coached maintenance projects and repairs.
• Computer skills to enter load weights and record following day's schedule.
• Facility process / work area sanitation.
• Office / bath area sanitation.
• Weekend coverage on rotation basis.
• Some tanker truck driving skills for yard usage.
MAINTENANCE / TERMINAL OPERATOR
Responsibilities include the above listed items as well as maintenance / repairs for all mechanical, process, and electrical items on premise. Maintenance responsibilities also include preventative maintenance and planning.
Environment: Lab, Warehouse, or Office: Warehouse. We’re a bulk liquid transfer facility, so we unload railcars of corn syrup into tanks and the other part of the operation is washing trailers and loading trucks. The operator also has to be comfortable with a little labwork (very little), computers (quite a bit), answering phones and other admin duties.
Minimum Education Required: HS
Dress Code: (Specific PPE provided vs. what is not provided) : Cargill provide hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, fall protection and steel toed boots.
The ideal operator is comfortable with a fair amount of hard physical labor in the elements (rain, sleet, snow, hot, humid), while also able to multi-task with admin duties (answering phones, entering data in computer, interacting with customers, drivers, other personnel. Some mechanical aptitude would help (understand how equipment works, such as pumps, valves, compressors, etc. Doesn’t need to be able to fix it, but troubleshooting and general understanding is a must.
Houston, TX - steel, manufacturing, industrial, forklift, shift,...
Warehouse Pickers / Forklift Operators
Houston, TX - forklift, warehouse, sheet, forklift operators,...
Houston, TX - electrician, fiber, plant, vacancies, sap, optic,...
Electrical/Mechanical Technician, $33.14/hr
Fresno, CA - welding, plant, electrical, mechanical, hr,...
Program Manager/ Organizational Change Management Consultant
Houston, TX - change, change management, organizational,...
Hiring Stationary Engineer/Boiler Operator
Houston, TX - boiler, operator, stationary, water treatment,...
Spring, TX - machine operator, animal, workforce, preparation,...