***REQUIREMENT (CANDIDATES MUST ALREADY HAVE
• Active TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) Card
• Current driver’s license
• Primary work is implementing chemical treatment from crude cargoes being offloaded at refinery wharf. Schedule is not predicable, so candidate must be flexible with their time.
• Will need to get NCRSO badge and Shell Martinez GER Site Specific badge, if individual does not have already. Can get these quickly if does not already have!
• Mechanical Aptitude
• Pipe / Tube fitting capabilities
• Refinery work experience
• Forklift certification
• Primarily working any shift (morning/ swing / graveyard shift)
o 7:00AM - 3:00PM or 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM or 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM
o Some day shift work possible, too.
• Flexibility to work weekends / holidays
• Local to Martinez, CA
• Some call out (24/7)
• Respirator and Supplied Air Certified – can get quickly if does not already have
• Strong work ethic
• Able to work independently and in team environment
AGAIN, this could be any shift
Call For Outgoing People
CA - hr, booking, commission, call, wage, sales,...
Aerospace Flight Test Instrumentation Technician
CA - instrumentation, flight, aerospace, catia,...
Staff Nurse II - Ambulatory Care
Martinez, CA - instrumentation, telecommunication, caregiver,...
Refinery Account Manager - Concord, CA
Concord, CA - twic, refinery, baker, drilling, company, chemical,...
Customer Service Technician
Emeryville, CA - instrumentation, service technician, technician,...
Staff Nurse II - Ambulatory Care Skilled Nursing (Temporary)
Martinez, CA - typing, instrumentation, telecommunication,...
Automation Engineering Technical Manager - Full Time - January to June
CA - paste, plant, instrumentation, robotics, supplier,...