***REQUIREMENT (CANDIDATES MUST ALREADY HAVE
• Active TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) Card
• Current driver’s license
• Primary work is implementing chemical treatment from crude cargoes being offloaded at refinery wharf. Schedule is not predicable, so candidate must be flexible with their time.
• Will need to get NCRSO badge and Shell Martinez GER Site Specific badge, if individual does not have already. Can get these quickly if does not already have!
• Mechanical Aptitude
• Pipe / Tube fitting capabilities
• Refinery work experience
• Forklift certification
• Primarily working any shift (morning/ swing / graveyard shift)
o 7:00AM - 3:00PM or 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM or 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM
o Some day shift work possible, too.
• Flexibility to work weekends / holidays
• Local to Martinez, CA
• Some call out (24/7)
• Respirator and Supplied Air Certified – can get quickly if does not already have
• Strong work ethic
• Able to work independently and in team environment
AGAIN, this could be any shift
Refinery Account Manager - Concord, CA
Concord, CA - refinery, baker, drilling, chemical, twic, oil,...
Aerospace Flight Test Instrumentation Technician
CA - instrumentation, flight, aerospace, aircraft,...
Electrical - Instrumentation Requisitioner
Martinez, CA - instrumentation, refinery, procurement, oil, gas,...
Aerospace Telemetry and Data Operators
CA - instrumentation, flight, aerospace, aircraft, data,...
Fuel Treatment Support
Martinez, CA - refinery, chemical, treatment, fuel...
Licensed Psychiatric Technician LPT
Vacaville, CA - hr, psychiatric, technician, card, licensed,...
Senior Engineering Technician
Concord, CA - soldering, mfg, instrumentation,...