***REQUIREMENT (CANDIDATES MUST ALREADY HAVE
• Active TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) Card
• Current driver’s license
• Primary work is implementing chemical treatment from crude cargoes being offloaded at refinery wharf. Schedule is not predicable, so candidate must be flexible with their time.
• Will need to get NCRSO badge and Shell Martinez GER Site Specific badge, if individual does not have already. Can get these quickly if does not already have!
• Mechanical Aptitude
• Pipe / Tube fitting capabilities
• Refinery work experience
• Forklift certification
• Primarily working any shift (morning/ swing / graveyard shift)
o 7:00AM - 3:00PM or 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM or 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM
o Some day shift work possible, too.
• Flexibility to work weekends / holidays
• Local to Martinez, CA
• Some call out (24/7)
• Respirator and Supplied Air Certified – can get quickly if does not already have
• Strong work ethic
• Able to work independently and in team environment
AGAIN, this could be any shift
Refinery Account Representative - Concord, CA
Concord, CA - refinery, baker, twic, drilling, oil, chemistry,...
CA - instrumentation, wastewater, scada, instrument,...
South Africa, Johannesburg, GP - gp, human resource, human, grade, workers, junior,...
Refinery Technical Trainer
Martinez, CA - refinery, marine, oil, petroleum, operator,...
Fuel Treatment Support
Martinez, CA - refinery, chemical, treatment, crude...
Field Service Technician- Bay Area
Berkeley, CA - instrumentation, field service, calibration,...
CA - scada, commissioning, plc, instrumentation,...