Salary: P 70,000
- HMO upon hire plus one additional upon Regularization
- 12 Vacation Leaves and 6 Sick Leaves acquired upon Regularization
- 10 leaves convertible to cash by December
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 1 year collections experience preferably in a BPO set-up.
- Experience using a collections tool is desirable.
- At least 2 years’ experience in handling back-end billing, invoice process, bank reconciliation and contract entry.
- Strong billing analysis, client service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Considerable experience in BPO industry is an advantage.
- Proficient in using Oracle.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact us at our mobile number 09369734028
If you know some bilingual friends, you may also refer them to us and earn a referral bonus for every successful candidate.
Japanese Financial Analyst
Philippines, Makati, NCR - bpo, japanese, financial analyst, ncr, collections,...
Japanese Customer Service Specialist
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - japanese, bpo, ncr, speakers, taguig, native,...
Japanese Sales Representatives (Negotiable)
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - japanese, ncr, taguig, city...
Japanese Contract to Cash Analyst
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - japanese, ncr, analyst, native...
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - japanese, ncr, filipino, taguig...
Japanese Financial Language Analyst
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - bpo, japanese, ncr, collections, receivable,...
BPO Japanese Speaker
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - japanese, bpo, ncr, speaker...