OMNI Consulting Solutions is seeking to fill immediate openings for Intermediate and Advanced Earned Value Management Analysts with an active DoD Secret clearance to join our team in the Washington DC area. The Earned Value Management Analyst will be responsible for evaluation of large, advanced technology programs and in conducting studies and analysis related to program execution from a cost, schedule, contracts, and performance basis. A successful candidate must have a firm understanding of Earned Value Management (EVM) in the areas of policy and guidance, strategic communications and customer outreach. A an understanding of EVM principles and demonstrate competency through hands on experience is also required. The candidate must be able to develop solutions using a high degree of creativity, ingenuity and innovation in a fast-paced environment.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Evaluating performance metrics related to the cost, schedule, and performance of MDAPs and MAIS programs
- Implementing EVM and IMS-analysis techniques to evaluate project progress, schedule risk, and estimate realism
- Leading the development and implementation of EVM analytical tools, technique, and processes for both technical and administrative support activities
- Drafting and preparing official correspondence packages for senior leadership
- Developing plans for outreach campaigns and recommending the most effective way of communicating a message in print, electronic format, or both
- Developing, publishing, and maintaining DoD policy and guidance on EVM
- 4+ years (Intermediate) of experience
- Experience presenting complex information to all levels of staff and management in a clear and concise manner
- Understanding of contract structures
- Firm understanding of Earned Value Management fundamentals
- Solid understanding of IMS, integration of cost and schedule, updates to the WBS and OBS, defining control accounts, planning packages and work packages
- Ability to work in process driven environment and communicate requirements
- Ability to work within rapidly changing business environment and make critical decisions that are based upon sound rationale
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience organizing, preparing, and presenting briefings to Customers, Management, and peers
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and ability to meet multiple commitments as expected
- Strong skills with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, clear verbal and writing abilities, task flexibility, sensitivity to customer's needs
- Strong leadership, mentoring and training skills
- Must have a current DoD Secret clearance
Required Education (including Major):
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Engineering or related field
Earned Value Management Expert - dk4
Washington, DC - earned, advisor, risk, auditors, computer science,...
Arlington, VA - consulting, defense, development, analyst,...
Configuration Management Analyst
McLean, VA - release, management, consulting, analyst, virtual,...
Energy R&D Project Management Analyst
Washington, DC - project, consulting, project management,...
Beltsville, MD - latin, earned, pr, technology, reporter, edge,...
Risk Management Analyst - dk4
Washington, DC - graphic, analyst, risk, management analyst,...
Configuration Management Analyst
Washington, DC - release, configuration, analyst, management,...